• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

new to the trade

Just a Sig Op said:
cam your entire body and sneak about the biv site nude... all sorts of things to do.

And don't forget the old favorite, make sure you aren't and won't be running off whip, and tan on top of the pod ;)

OMG, Chris, I'm just picturing this giant Cammed whale, lying on top of the pod, baking and purring like a walrus

Sig_Des said:
OMG, Chris, I'm just picturing this giant Cammed whale, lying on top of the pod, baking and purring like a walrus

What, did you gain weight?

;D

This makes me realize how much I miss being in the shacks sometimes

Well you know Des, nothing's stopping you from stuffing a soccer ball down your pants and running down your street. ;)

Cpl Bloggins said:
Well you know Des, nothing's stopping you from stuffing a soccer ball down your pants and running down your street. ;)

Heh..Now THAT was born out of pure boredom....

I can't really do it here though, I've got an Elementary School about 50 feet from my front door...have to be all mature and such...at least while schools in

Or the screams of despair at 1am as a chair was being peed on.

meni0n said:
Or the screams of despair at 1am as a chair was being peed on.

OMG, that reminds me of a certain Private, who while waiting to be RTU'd, peed from the upper lobby in L101, onto the Duty NCO's door...and then the Duty NCO....

Sig_Des said:
OMG, that reminds me of a certain Private, who while waiting to be RTU'd, peed from the upper lobby in L101, onto the Duty NCO's door...and then the Duty NCO....

LOL!! that was a pleasent night, he peed all over his room too!  ;D

CplKec said:
LOL!! that was a pleasent night, he peed all over his room too!   ;D

yup..I remember every platoon had to post a sentry at his door during that night

Cpl Bloggins said:

There's also nothing funnier then watching a man getting kicked in the soccer ball, unless it's watching him chase the kicker with a soccer ball still stuffed into his pants...

I'm I the only one who finds it weird that I have heard in detail, many times, about every single story you guys have told?

boehm said:
Well I'll have to get on that then. ;D

Agreed...I'll just have to pop the top off a bottle of Southern Comfort!!

Can't get that nice vodka I was drinking out this way... may have to pop up for a visit...

Sig_Des said:
You're welcome up here anytime, brother

and if your coming to visit him your damn well better come to visit me!!!!!!  :cheers:

No, I moved out of that apartment.....

I now live in what is known as the 763 House of Sin...we have 3 army guys...and one civvie....and furniture and everything!

Back