• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Ombudsman- Guy Parent Profile

tcp

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a freelance writer who is writing a profile on Guy Parent the new Ombudsman of Veteran Affairs, for Ottawa Magazine. I was wondering if there are any members of Army.ca that would be willing to be interviewed about their thoughts on the new Ombudsman? I am interested in hearing from vets as well as current serving members. If anyone has ever worked with Guy and can provide insight as to what he brings (or doesn't) to the table, I'd be interested in speaking to them as well. I want the profile to be fair, balanced and present various opinions and thoughts where they exist.

Those interested in participating in the article can reach me at tony@tonypalermo.ca.

Many thanks,

Tony

Hi Tony,

Thank you for your offort effort.  However, please refrain from duplicating this thread in multiple forums, as this is against our guidelines and good forum etiquette.

dileas

tess

milnet.ca staff

Hi Tess,

My apologies. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I look forward to all replies.

Tony

Back