• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New missions / levels...

ballz

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Is there a formula for how quickly you get new missions? Is there anyway to adjust this formula?

I ask because despite that I've probably invested a higher percentage of merit points in Max CR than anybody in the game, I have been at a point for like the last week where I don't have enough Max CR to do my high-value missions, therefore it's taking a long time to rank up. More importantly, the reason I did that high-value mission so much and got it to the point that it's at (it now requires 1680 CR to do the mission) is because it is taking *FOREVER* just to get one new mission in the new AOR... I only have 3 missions available now in Swat Valley but I have had that AOR open now for probably over a month and at least 30-40 ranks.

Puckchaser is 1 rank behind me with less Max CR, and Task is 26 ranks ahead of me with only 10 extra CR....  so two of these people must be in, or must have come across, this scenario no? Unless I am missing something...

I can't run that HVT mission either, need more max CR. At the higher levels, the areas spread themselves out, that's just how it is at the top.

Alrighty, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something stupid. I was kinda wondering if Situational Awareness might make the difference but I was pretty sure S.A. only helped with your chances of success for missions.

ballz said:
Alrighty, just wanted to make sure I wasn't doing something stupid. I was kinda wondering if Situational Awareness might make the difference but I was pretty sure S.A. only helped with your chances of success for missions.

Yeah, the next one after Swat Valley is Camp Mirage, but I have no idea when it shows up. Only Exarch or Harris would be able to let us know where it is. As far as I know, no stats effect when missions show up, they are level-dependant.

That's right, the only stat that effects when a mission is unlocked is your Rank. Early on, you get a new mission with every promotion, but eventually they thin out as you get higher. Contests etc. will help fill some of those gaps over time, but at the moment things definitely slow down as you are promoted.

PuckChaser said:
Yeah, the next one after Swat Valley is Camp Mirage, but I have no idea when it shows up.

It doesn't show up after rank 400....

MJP said:
It doesn't show up after rank 400....

:eek:

JohnTBay said:
out of curiosity, did you unlock the HVM for Swat Valley?

Wondering the same thing, and if you can remember whenabouts it became available...

JohnTBay said:
out of curiosity, did you unlock the HVM for Swat Valley?

Yes I have that one, it has been the reason I am doing so well with a 1:137 ratio.  Assault the training camp and stop foreign fighters from crossing the border -2100CR, +289,021CEt

I could be wrong(and if you ask my wife often are) but I think it came in around rank 350.

Back