• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Jihadi Training Method: Sodomy?

Sythen

Subscriber
Reaction score
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/archives/sunnews/world/2012/07/20120712-153608.html

OTTAWA - Being sodomized is acceptable in Islam if the goal is to carry out jihad, according to some clerics, to support a new style of suicide bombing.

In a video posted on YouTube and reported on the New York based Gatestone Institute, a cleric can be seen offering instructions on how to carry out a successful suicide bombing mission by hiding explosives in the bomber's anus. The Gatestone Institute, which specializes in international policy and the Middle East offers up a translation that includes instructions for would be bombers.

"However, to undertake this jihadi approach you must agree to be sodomized for a while to widen your anus so it can hold the explosives," cleric Abu al-Dema al-Qasab tells followers in the video.

I couldn't find an appropriate existing topic to put this under, so here's a new thread. Anyone else immediately think of man love Thursdays?

Maybe if a mod wants, can change the name of the topic and make a Terrorist Bomb Hiding Techniques Megathread?

Sounds like grooming to me.....but....what do I know?  ::)

A good technique....didnt it work well for you guys during basic? You guys did have this done to you during basic right???

....right??

Sythen said:
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/archives/sunnews/world/2012/07/20120712-153608.html

Anyone else immediately think of man love Thursdays?
Of course.  But then, it is Thursday so your timing is apt.  ;D

This does show the lengths that our enemy will go to doesn't it? I'm interested to see how they will sell this one to potential volunteers though...

jeffb said:
This does show the lengths that our enemy will go to doesn't it? I'm interested to see how they will sell this one to potential volunteers though...

pun intended?  ;D

'rectum..... damn near killed him.  Oh, wait a minute. 

In fairness, Sun News is the only agency that seems to be reporting this. Far be it from me to call Sun News' accuracy into question.

jeffb said:
In fairness, Sun News is the only agency that seems to be reporting this. Far be it from me to call Sun News' accuracy into question.

Really?  ::) You read the article, and saw where Sun News got the story from, right?

Yes, I did. What I am unclear on is this just the rantings of some random self-appointed cleric or does this come from someone who actually has an organization capable of carrying out these sorts of attacks?

jeffb said:
Yes, I did. What I am unclear on is this just the rantings of some random self-appointed cleric or does this come from someone who actually has an organization capable of carrying out these sorts of attacks?

Considering that in the article they provide links to the information you're looking for, then I'd say Sun News has covered all their bases quite well, as they usually do. But I guess since CBC or CTV isn't carrying it, it must not be real, right?

Sythen said:
Considering that in the article they provide links to the information you're looking for, then I'd say Sun News has covered all their bases quite well, as they usually do. But I guess since CBC or CTV isn't carrying it, it must not be real, right?

But it's on the internet, so it is real.  ;)

Everyone knows that if it's on the internet, it has to be true because you are not allowed to put things on the internet that are not true.  :nod:

I know because I read it on the internet. ;D

jeffb said:

Are you suggesting the Islamists got a bum rap?  ;D

Old Sweat said:
Are you suggesting the Islamists got a bum rap?  ;D

You realize what this means for air travel now. Frequent flyers can breath a big sigh of relief, because you can now ask your doctor to give you a pass on you annual prostate exam, since you will now have to undergo one every time you go through airport security.

Back