• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Jihadi Training Method: Sodomy?

Sythen said:
Considering that in the article they provide links to the information you're looking for, then I'd say Sun News has covered all their bases quite well, as they usually do. But I guess since CBC or CTV isn't carrying it, it must not be real, right?

I don't need it to be on CBC or CTV but that would be good. Fox would even work lest you think that this is some sort of political spectrum bias. Lacking context as to who this guy is, as SUN doesn't give any, I would like to get it from someone else. All I'm asking for is more then one source and I don't think that is too weird.

>You realize what this means for air travel now.

It expedites security checks.  If you can't fart audibly, you don't get on the aircraft.

jeffb said:
I'm interested to see how they will sell this one to potential volunteers though...

Free T-shirts + 1,000,000 virgins in escrow...
ky_jelly_tshirt-p235002229417269348b2sva_400.jpg

There is so much wrong with Islamists (not to be confused with Islam) beliefs that one can only deduce that they are all hypocrites.

One can look at their condemnation of homosexuality, yet buggery is acceptable.

Their Prophet had a very young wife (one of many), but they do not look at him as being a Pedophile. 

Everything in their beliefs leads to death.  To kill a nonbeliever (Muslim or non-Muslim) will get you to Heaven.  To die killing a nonbeliever (Muslim or non-Muslim) will make you a martyr and get you to Heaven. 

There is just so much wrong with these beliefs.  Totally fuched.

Some people here are in serious need of diversity training! Hardy Har Har!

I suppose there is also a dispensation for ball-gag-and-paddle interrogation resistance training.

jeffb said:
I don't need it to be on CBC or CTV but that would be good. Fox would even work lest you think that this is some sort of political spectrum bias. Lacking context as to who this guy is, as SUN doesn't give any, I would like to get it from someone else. All I'm asking for is more then one source and I don't think that is too weird.

I'm with you on that.  Nothing wrong with one media conglomerate breaking a story - happens all the time - but one of the things that can boost credibility for current news items is when you see them being addressed across different networks.     

The story itself - unpleasant to contemplate.  If true, I wonder how the trainees regard that process.

bridges said:
The story itself - unpleasant to contemplate.  If true, I wonder how the trainees regard that process.
With fervour and piousness - if the mullah, cleric, minister,  priest, guru, etc says, it it must be God's will....
Never underestimate the power some religious figures hold on their followers.

Brad Sallows said:
I suppose there is also a dispensation for ball-gag-and-paddle interrogation resistance training.

Your safe word is Infidel. ;D

All they need is rum and the lash, and they could be back in the RN/RCN of old... >:D.

MM

medicineman said:
All they need is rum and the lash, and they could be back in the RN/RCN of old... >:D.

MM

or start their own Celtic Punk band. ;D

medicineman said:

MM

Did they not just dispense with the two and deal out Hash instead.  Then the Jihadists are oblivious of what they are actually doing, and feel they are already in Heaven. 

George Wallace said:
Did they not just dispense with the two and deal out Hash instead.  Then the Jihadists are oblivious of what they are actually doing, and feel they are already in Heaven.

Yeah...suppose they would, seeing as Rum wouldn't be all that acceptable to a hardcore Muslim...though how getting looped on something else wouldn't offend Allah or His Prophet any less though.  Guess they didn't think about that during the Crusades with the Hashishi or now with some of the fruit loops their sending out to do some other cowards' bidding for them.

MM

Back