• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Game: Make a wish

medicineman

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
669
Points
1,010
Nemecek said:
I wish I could control people's minds en masse like Dionysus... or a Dark Archon from Starcraft: Brood War!

Granted.  However, while having one of those days that elicits a mild suicidal ideation, one of your minions mistakes this for a command and does you in.

I wish people would respect the no talk rule in the men's room.

MM
 

agc

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
Granted.  Your stall has no paper, and water is shut off to the tap.

I wish for my propane tank to magically refill itself so I can cook the ribs I bought at the store yesterday.
 

medicineman

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
669
Points
1,010
agc said:
I wish for my propane tank to magically refill itself so I can cook the ribs I bought at the store yesterday.

Granted.  You're tank is full but your line has aged out and is now leaking gas everywhere, catching fire and cooking not only your ribs, but the rest of you as well.

I wish my teenager would pull his head out of his arse.

MM
 

armychick2009

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
160
medicineman said:
I wish my teenager would pull his head out of his arse.

MM

Granted! But then he won't stop talking to you about borrowing the car and the party he wants to go to and "Dad, can I have five bucks?" and of course, the never ending "You never treat me like an adult, I'm not a kid!" speech all teenagers throw at their parents and he obviously knows more than you and he'll keep mentioning that you know absolutely nothing and that you just don't get it. You'll want his head stuck back up his arse so he'll stop talking!


My wish?  That I can run non-stop for 10 k without wanting to die at the end, preferably in the next two weeks.
 

HavokFour

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
armychick2009 said:
Granted! But then he won't stop talking to you about borrowing the car and the party he wants to go to and "Dad, can I have five bucks?" and of course, the never ending "You never treat me like an adult, I'm not a kid!" speech all teenagers throw at their parents and he obviously knows more than you and he'll keep mentioning that you know absolutely nothing and that you just don't get it. You'll want his head stuck back up his arse so he'll stop talking!


My wish?  That I can run non-stop for 10 k without wanting to die at the end, preferably in the next two weeks.

Granted. But it will be done barefoot on a 10km strip consisting of rusty nails, stones, glass, and doggy dew.

I wish I had a real Iron Man suit so I may bring peace to the world, I also want Tony Stark's wealth and dashingly good looks.
 

MedTechStudent

Sr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
HavokFour said:
I wish I had a real Iron Man suit so I may bring peace to the world, I also want Tony Stark's wealth and dashingly good looks.

Bizzam it is done!  However, the insurance rates on Iron Suits has skyrocketed, and the oil required to maintain the suits optimal performance somehow ended up in the feathers of a baby seagull.  So the suit will have to be more for display than anything else.  Tough break mate.

I wish someone would cancel the worst show in television, Whale Wars. 
 

HavokFour

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
MedKAWD said:
Bizzam it is done!  However, the insurance rates on Iron Suits has skyrocketed, and the oil required to maintain the suits optimal performance somehow ended up in the feathers of a baby seagull.  So the suit will have to be more for display than anything else.  Tough break mate.

I wish someone would cancel the worst show in television, Whale Wars.

Granted! But from now on there will be a Whale Wars movie released every 10 months in 3D with commentary by Paul Watson himself. There will also be endless ads for it on TV, merchandise, posters, and bulletin boards. Your entire family and circle of friends will all be addicted to it like preteens to Twilight.

Every major broadcasting corporation will also pick up the rights to show the movies on ever holiday.

I wish I had some ice cream, it's hot in here.
 

vonGarvin

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
20
Points
430
HavokFour said:
I wish I had some ice cream, it's hot in here.
Granted, but the only flavour available is tuna.


I wish that I could master the afternoon nap.
 

medicineman

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
669
Points
1,010
Technoviking said:
I wish that I could master the afternoon nap.

Granted.  However, you'll oversleep, wake up all punch drunk and be so out of it that the date you had with the one in a gazillion chick will turn into a flop...as well as an important body bit of yours.

I wish my mortgage was paid out.

MM
 

agc

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
medicineman said:
I wish my mortgage was paid out.

Done.  You retire because you are debt free.  You forget to pay your insurance bill and a hurricane destroys your house.

I wish for a 4-day weekend.
 

vonGarvin

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
20
Points
430
agc said:
I wish for a 4-day weekend.
Your wish is granted.  From this point on, there is only one 4-day weekend.  Ever.  It happened 20 years ago, and people now work seven days a week thanks to you.  You are burned in effigy from the plains of Ukraine to the Mountains of the Andes.  You seek to escape society, but are found, and then forced to work just as everyone else does.

I wish that the Pepsi/Coke war would go from "cold war" to "hot".
 

medicineman

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
669
Points
1,010
Technoviking said:
I wish that the Pepsi/Coke war would go from "cold war" to "hot".

Granted.  Each then begins hiring PMC's to roam the countryside, first meancing, then killing those that won't purchase and drink their products.  It makes the drug war in Columbia look like a ping pong game - all because of YOU  ;D.

I wish the price of gas would f*&^ing drop.

MM
 

Nemecek

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
110
medicineman said:
I wish the price of gas would f*&^ing drop.

I say it is done, so let it be! Gas is now worth a quarter of a penny per barrel because new and zero emission fusion powered cars sweep the plant. In your gas guzzler, you are constantly assaulted and harassed by environmentalists because of your blatant disregard for the world or its health! In the country's eyes, you're worse than Stalin! You know people dumping paint and blood on other wearing fur? You're constantly drenched in oil and gas!  Have fun getting a date  :nana:


I wish I could eat anything I wanted at any time, and my body processed so efficiently that I never had to worry about getting fat or developing heart disease.
 

medicineman

Army.ca Fixture
Reaction score
669
Points
1,010
Nemecek said:
I wish I could eat anything I wanted at any time, and my body processed so efficiently that I never had to worry about getting fat or developing heart disease.

Granted.  However, as you're out enjoying your new found heart health, a large piano being hauled up into an apartment lands on your head, leaving you a heart healthy, but severely brain injured, carrot.

I wish I knew what I wanted to be when I grow up.

MM
 

GloriaVictis

Guest
Reaction score
0
Points
60
Nemecek said:
I wish I could eat anything I wanted at any time, and my body processed so efficiently that I never had to worry about getting fat or developing heart disease.

Your wish is fulfilled! You can eat absolutely anything your heart desires, but you never gain an ounce. In fact, your metabolism is running so hot, that you begin to lose alarming amounts of weight, no matter how much you eat. Soon, you have to spend your entire day constantly consuming high-caloric foods to prevent yourself from wasting away. You even have to wake every few hours to have a snack. Eventually, you begin to look like Skeletor...and that's a hard look to pull off.

I wish I owned my own tropical island.

 

ModlrMike

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
863
Points
960
Granted! However it's nothing more than a barren lump of rock and sand in an endless ocean that stretches from horizon to horizon in 360 degree technicolour.



I wish people understood the meaning of the word emergency.
 

vonGarvin

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
20
Points
430
ModlrMike said:
I wish people understood the meaning of the word emergency.
Granted.  People still ignore the meaning, but they understand it.

I wish you could compare apples and oranges.
 

a_majoor

Army.ca Legend
Reaction score
30
Points
560
Technoviking said:
I wish you could compare apples and oranges.

You are able to compare apples and oranges, but discover the comparison isn't to your liking. It is all irrelevant anyway since your boss insists on using bananas as a basis of comparison.....

I wish I wasn't in Meaford.
 

Shamrock

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
1
Points
430
Thucydides said:
I wish I wasn't in Meaford.

Granted.  Welcome to Dundurn.

I wish the army didn't find a way to make everything suck.
 

pylon

Member
Reaction score
0
Points
160
Poof.. You're now in the air force!

I wish my ex wife would die have lived in another lifetime...
 
Top