• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Feature: Daily Challenges

I was a bit bent to find out that failing to claim my incentive for unspent merit points (piggy bank medal) meant that I lost it.  I had it ready to claim, and the next bar was filling, but when I used the merit points on my PER, the medal vanished.  If I knew it was going to disappear, I would have used it.  :(

ZC, that sounds like a problem... which incentive did you claim? I'll check into it.

Mike Bobbitt said:
ZC, that sounds like a problem... which incentive did you claim? I'll check into it.

I had the 20 merit points for 500 successful missions.  I claimed it, thus freeing up the unspent points incentive.  However, when I used the points the medal allowance went away.  Maybe it shouldn't have come up? 
Maybe I should have put all this in the Bugs section?  :p

Ah, I think I know what's going on... you had 20 unspent merit points, so you met the criteria for the "Rainy Day" incentive... but then you spent the points. That incentive line tracks how many merit points you can currently spend on your PER, not the historical max. I.E. if you spend the points before claiming the incentive, you can miss the boat.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Ah, I think I know what's going on... you had 20 unspent merit points, so you met the criteria for the "Rainy Day" incentive... but then you spent the points. That incentive line tracks how many merit points you can currently spend on your PER, not the historical max. I.E. if you spend the points before claiming the incentive, you can miss the boat.

And miss the boat I did  :( Guess that'll learn me. 

The 7 Situational Awareness points challenge has happened a couple of times now. Is this an error, or do you just really want us to build up our SA?

I was 2 hours away (of CR regen.) to getting yesterday,s 10 SA  :mad:

But yes, it seams get X amount of SA has been going on for the last few days.

crooks.a said:
The 7 Situational Awareness points challenge has happened a couple of times now. Is this an error, or do you just really want us to build up our SA?

The 3 challenges are randomly chosen each day so it must be the mysterious beyond that wants you to have a higher SA. ;)

Mike,
could you post a list of all possible daily feature challenges?
Just curious.

3/1. 5/5, 26/26 right now.....

Where's that "easy button" when ya need it....LOL...

NS

Not so easy.... the MPs aren't set by level, so this one isn't as quick to get for the higher level folks, and I only get 50MP for a lot of work to level. I'm leveling anyways, so its just a nice bonus. 5 Reputation? I'll skip the 50MP.  :D

Grimaldus said:
What's this?!
Awards for failure?

Wow, this game just gets more and more realistic all the time!!  I think failure rewards are only if you go the officer route though  ;D

bdave said:
Mike,
could you post a list of all possible daily feature challenges?
Just curious.

Challenges can be built based on any of the following:

Combat Experience
Rank
Max CR
CR Missed
CR Spent
Initiative
Situational Awareness
Int Collected
Int Dossiers
Merit Points
Successful Missions
Failed Missions
MilPoints Spent
Time Spent Playing
Equipment Purchased
Incentives Purchased
Insurgency Points
Eqpt Proficiency
Eqpt Proficiency Levels
Msn Proficiency
Msn Proficiency Levels

If you have ideas for more let me know!

Equipment Spend could be another, and rank gained (the rank on the roaster page, not ones individual level).

Oh No a Canadian said:
rank gained (the rank on the roaster page, not ones individual level).

You can change the placings on the roster page by using the drop down menus, so it'd be hard to figure that one out.

I'd still like to see a small 100-200MP bonus for completing all 3 daily challenges.

PuckChaser said:
You can change the placings on the roster page by using the drop down menus, so it'd be hard to figure that one out.

I'd still like to see a small 100-200MP bonus for completing all 3 daily challenges.

This is an excellent idea.

PuckChaser said:

It could go by the default (CE) or the challenge could specify which one, than again you would look for any reason to not include this.  ;D

Also, I agree with the bonus idea.

zipperhead_cop said:
Wow, this game just gets more and more realistic all the time!!  I think failure rewards are only if you go the officer route though  ;D

lol

Here's real.

Member logged in and played today; awarded MSM

Back