• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Feature: Daily Challenges

Task,

Somehow, your Facebook account became unlinked. (I'm pretty sure they were linked at some point...?) PM me your facebook name and I'll sort it out.

Are incentives purchased (the MP cost) supposed to count towards the "Milpoints Spent" daily challenge? Just bought the Tier3 Missions Completed and it didn't add the 200MP to the total. If the challenge is just supposed to be QM purchases, perhaps that should be added into the name like: "882 MilPoints Spent at QM: 441(MP))

Mike Bobbitt said:
That was an oversight... It's now fixed.

I think there still might be some issues.  I had spent 130 MPs already today on equipment and that showed on the daily challenge bar.  After reading your post,  I just spent 200 MPs on an incentive medal and my challenge bar now reads 0/882 so not only did my medal incentive not count towards the challenge but I lost all of my other points.

airmich said:
I think there still might be some issues.  I had spent 130 MPs already today on equipment and that showed on the daily challenge bar.  After reading your post,  I just spent 200 MPs on an incentive medal and my challenge bar now reads 0/882 so not only did my medal incentive not count towards the challenge but I lost all of my other points.

Update on this:  I bought a bit more equipment (just 5 MPs worth) to see what would happen.  I was credited for the 5 in the daily challenge however it didn't add on any of the previous amount that was lost or the amount for the incentive medal.

airmich said:
Update on this:  I bought a bit more equipment (just 5 MPs worth) to see what would happen.  I was credited for the 5 in the daily challenge however it didn't add on any of the previous amount that was lost or the amount for the incentive medal.

I thought Mike had said from the get-go that Medals (incentives) would not count towards Daily Challenges??

Edited to add:

Yep, he did. He said, "you need to earn it the old fashoned way."

Mike Bobbitt said:
I should also say, right from the start, that bonuses from incentives don't count towards your goal. So if you need 100 Int and just cashed in an incentive that gives you that much or more, it won't help.

You need to earn it the old fashioned way. ;)

Vern,  I had thought it would be that reason too, that medals don't earn it.  But when PC asked this:

PuckChaser said:
Are incentives purchased (the MP cost) supposed to count towards the "Milpoints Spent" daily challenge? Just bought the Tier3 Missions Completed and it didn't add the 200MP to the total. If the challenge is just supposed to be QM purchases, perhaps that should be added into the name like: "882 MilPoints Spent at QM: 441(MP))

Mike responded with this:
Mike Bobbitt said:
That was an oversight... It's now fixed.

Which led me to assume that because it wasn't actually earned as a medal (ex. x number of reputation points) but was instead MPs spent for that incentive to be gained, that it would count.

If it turns out that I was incorrect in assuming this from the posts, it still doesn't explain how my original 130MPs that I had spent disappeared into thin air as soon as I spend more on an incentive.

I just leveled, and though I have the challenge completed, the bar now shows 500/882 and turned red. It seems to be deducting MP from that counter and your MP total when you purchase incentives.

Thanks guys... turns out I was subtracting incentive points. I fixed that, and because it was my error, I've given the daily 441 point bonus to everyone who bought an incentive today. There won't be an entry in your MilPoints history (I was too lazy) but your balance will be updated.

Cheers
Mike

crooks.a said:
12856 seconds is just under four hours, not four days.

:p I am teh dum.  If math was my thing, I think I'd be a lot further along than I am. 

Mike Bobbitt said:
ZC, you were right, points were racking for you. Fixed that bug so I'm sending 300MP your way as a thanks. :)

Thanks Boss!  :salute:  As mentioned, great (addictive) game you have going there. 

Question:

I was on track towards the Employee of The Month for playing every day but I don't know if I missed it one day (out of town on family gig).  There is still a number in the filler bar (21 / 30 (70%) ) so does that mean I didn't blow it?  I would think it would dump to zero if I had? 

zipperhead_cop said:
I was on track towards the Employee of The Month for playing every day but I don't know if I missed it one day (out of town on family gig).  There is still a number in the filler bar (21 / 30 (70%) ) so does that mean I didn't blow it?  I would think it would dump to zero if I had?
IDK if you blew it or not  but it would not go to zero if you did, my counter for the consecutive successful missions has been at 53/100 for about 5 days now.

Perhaps this is something that should be changed mike.

Oh No a Canadian said:
IDK if you blew it or not  but it would not go to zero if you did, the counter for consecutive successful missions has been at 53/100 for about 5 days now.

Perhaps this is something that should be changed mike.

Now that you mention it, mine has been stuck at 47/50 for quite some time  :p

zipperhead_cop said:
No. It means that your highest record is 21 days in a row. The same idea applies for consecutive failed/passed missions. If you want to see your current record, then you may view it in your PER.

SevenSixTwo said:
43 Insurgencies Lowered: 467

43% or 43 AORs?
I think it's 43%. Too bad I'm not still on my first insurgency, or I would try and get that one.

I managed to nab the equipment proficiency level one, though. 1258MP feels nice.

crooks.a said:
I think it's 43%. Too bad I'm not still on my first insurgency, or I would try and get that one.

I managed to nab the equipment proficiency level one, though. 1258MP feels nice.

I think I'll skip the insurgency one as well, 14 CR per insurgency test is pretty pricey. The equipment and CE one will be easy though.

Yep, it's insurgency %, as has already been figured out. There's only so much room for text there! :)

bdave said:
175 msn proficiency: what does that mean?
I think it's increasing your mission proficiency by 175%, so every time you do a mission, it is much like training on equipment.

175 mission proficiency would be nearly two mission levels (so level 5 to level 7, for example)

I do, however, think that reward is significantly more difficult when compared to the equipment proficiency (which just got me +210CR!!!!!), since doing a mission generally costs more CR.

Back