• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Feature: Daily Challenges

2 dossiers is 1200 int for me, and a level is 13,000 CE away. With a little luck I might get it.

All I need is 85 CR, and then I have the rank & dossiers.

Good luck on yours. I don't know if getting 1000 more Int in a day, and then having the spare CR to do the dossier is possible.

I have the time played incentive on my board right now, but there is nothing accumulating? ???

12856 Time Spent Playing: 796

0 / 12856

I'm not just time wasting either.  I did some missions and knocked back some insurgency.  Mike, could that be a glitch?

Give it some time - hur hur.

It doesn't display it unless you "refresh the page".
Basically, go to QM or something else and come back and you'll see its been updated.
It doesn't do a count down like with CR.

Nope, still zero for me.  That being said, I can't see me playing for 3.57 continuous days for the sake of 796 Milpoints. 

zipperhead_cop said:
Nope, still zero for me.  That being said, I can't see me playing for 3.57 continuous days for the sake of 796 Milpoints. 
12856 seconds is just under four hours, not four days.

Oh No a Canadian said:
Perhaps one has to do something (eg: a mission) to "start playing."
Nah, I haven't done anything yet and I'm accumulating time.

Edit: I just completed all of the daily challenges. Took me 2 and a half hours. Pretty good time if I do say so myself.

ZC, you were right, points were racking for you. Fixed that bug so I'm sending 300MP your way as a thanks. :)

The challenges are adding more thinking to the game now.  Should I cash in some incentives, buy some equip, spend some CR now, etc. or should I wait a day or 2 or 10 and see what the daily challenge is and maybe it will add to whatever it is I plan on doing.  arrgh, the decisions!

But overall, it is a great idea Mike.  Thank you again for all of the time and effort that you put into this site, and now into this game too. 

I'm not sure, but I think I was getting MPs for levelling before. If I was I am not getting anymore, or the daily bonus.
It's early so I may be out to lunch.

crooks.a said:
All I need is 85 CR, and then I have the rank & dossiers.

Good luck on yours. I don't know if getting 1000 more Int in a day, and then having the spare CR to do the dossier is possible.

Same here; I've already picked up the "time played" daily incentive, but still need 325 int for the first dossier and ~500 more for the 2nd ... plus the CR to "buy" each ... me thinks I will not pull off that daily bonus. I will pick up the level up today though as soon as my CR regens (if I don't fail it!! LOL). Two out of three isn't too shabby!!

Thanks Mike!

Is there a way we can get all the time requirements translated into hours, and minutes? Doing the math to figure out 12568 seconds is really 3 and a half hours of game time is just slightly annoying.

Also, is there a small bonus (like no more than 100MP) for completing all challenges? Perhaps even a medal for completing all Daily Challenges 1/5/20/45/100 times. The daily challenge medal wouldn't give MP, but could give CE or stats boost.

Today's challenge has the following:

7 Attention to Detail: 630 MP

Does this mean that I just have to find a way to increase my attention to detail score?
So if I use a medal that gives me a temporary boost (+10% attention to detail, for example), it'll be valid?
Other than that, combined with some merit points, I can't think of a way to get "7 attention to detail".

bdave said:
Today's challenge has the following:

7 Attention to Detail: 630 MP

Does this mean that I just have to find a way to increase my attention to detail score?
So if I use a medal that gives me a temporary boost (+10% attention to detail, for example), it'll be valid?
Other than that, combined with some merit points, I can't think of a way to get "7 attention to detail".

You can go to your PER screen and click on the little + symbol next to your ATD stat ... it takes 7 clicks (thus "7" Merit points avail) to up it the 7 required.

Edited to add: Mike has already explained that claiming medals etc will not count towards the daily challenges.

Are you guys getting the MP for the Daily challenges? I am not for some reason, for that matter I am no longer getting level MPs anymore either.

Task said:
Are you guys getting the MP for the Daily challenges? I am not for some reason, for that matter I am no longer getting level MPs anymore either.

Nope, you're not getting them. They show in my "milpoints" history, but there's squat showing in yours for days now.

Back