• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Dress Regs 🤣

Anyone seen any social media collecting “best of” photos from today yet? I don’t really care about the little bits of hair colouring; I wanna see the angry Cpls who woke up today and chose violence.
Yeah those Corporals, I tell ya, with all the power they wield in the modern day forces, they're a force to be reckoned with. You realize most of them now are of an age where they'd be completely on board with this foolishness, right?

Anyone seen any social media collecting “best of” photos from today yet? I don’t really care about the little bits of hair colouring; I wanna see the angry Cpls who woke up today and chose violence.
I am guessing a lot of people came to the conclusion that just because they can dress like a clown, does not mean they should dress like a clown...

Will be funny to see how many people wreck their hair trying to do the dye jobs though; going bright colours is a lot of steps to do properly and you can fry your hair to the point of it falling out. good reason it costs a lot at a professional.
Years ago, a guy at one detachment left Friday with a fair bit of grey and showed up Monday with hair a bright shade of maroon. He said it was the pool chemicals.

Yeah those Corporals, I tell ya, with all the power they wield in the modern day forces, they're a force to be reckoned with. You realize most of them now are of an age where they'd be completely on board with this foolishness, right?
I can’t even tell what it is you think you’re replying to. I made a lighthearted post about wanting to see some of the absurdity that absolutely will be happening in small bits here and there from members who want to take the new limits to extremes. Because it might be funny.

I can’t even tell what it is you think you’re replying to. I made a lighthearted post about wanting to see some of the absurdity that absolutely will be happening in small bits here and there from members who want to take the new limits to extremes. Because it might be funny.
And I thought you might get that I was doing the same. Seems we both learned something today.

Did you hear? The recruiting centers have line ups around the block and the release sections on base don't need to be staffed anymore. I'm glad the CAF addressed this all important problem of expressing individuality in an organization that teaches you to dress and behave the same.

Here neither, we’re still a bunch of frag pit digging dirtbags. But then again most of have been out of the military for ten years or more 😀

Not much to report from my end other than someone starting a goatee. Pretty much business as usual.

Not a thing has changed at my training establishment. Not a soul has changed their appearance, despite a full debrief from all staff and the SCWO/Cmdt on the reg changes and that there would be no fuckery tolerated with staff enforcing arbitrary rules or hang ups.

Not a thing has changed at my training establishment. Not a soul has changed their appearance, despite a full debrief from all staff and the SCWO/Cmdt on the reg changes and that there would be no fuckery tolerated with staff enforcing arbitrary rules or hang ups.
I'm on day one of growing my perfect three day shadow... I saw a GO of some variety with a goatee on Tuesday. That's all I've noticed.

Where I work, there was literally no change in dress and deportment between last week and this week…
Ditto, though I heard there were some taking advantage of the idea they could wear nail polish, I’m not sure I knew they weren’t allowed to before.

And day 2 of the new regs and already have people showing up with beards that are supposed to be clean shaven for fireghting... FML.

Curious to see if this one will escalate right up the chain or if common sense will prevail and the RCN decides to actually just follow CAF safety orders.

And day 2 of the new regs and already have people showing up with beards that are supposed to be clean shaven for fireghting... FML.

Curious to see if this one will escalate right up the chain or if common sense will prevail and the RCN decides to actually just follow CAF safety orders.
Not surprising in this day and age. A bunch of Ralph Wiggums "I'm special" kids.

Back