• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Crown

Who’s going to tell them that the order of Canadas Latin motto is a bible verse?

Other than another maple leaf, the Order of Canada's core badge is probably the cleanest swap for the orb-and-cross finial.

Fewer snowflakes present than on the (equally conception) diadem, at least.

Would be cool to see provincial and territorial stones added somewhere.
I agree about the Order of Canada. I don't see anything else that could go there. It's just... I guess it' in need to be accustom to.

It's growing on me 🤷‍♂️

@mods... motion to rename this thread "Heritage undone" or something like that, because I'd like to talk about the new passport and I don't think a new thread is necessary as it's basically the same topic.

Those images aren't even representative of Canada. They're so generic they could be re-used by just about any country in the northern hemisphere.
You think maybe the current crop of apologists thst are in power had something to do with this?

To be honest what the inside of a passport looks like doesn't bother me. I don't think I have ever looked beyond the page with my information and picture on it. I could not tell you what was on the other pages.

I don’t have any issue with it. Some of the features are actually quite decent IMO.

The new special edition coins for the Coronation which have the King's Cypher on one side, still have the Queen on the other. I think that this is a pretty good metaphor for government procurement.

I agree about the Order of Canada. I don't see anything else that could go there. It's just... I guess it' in need to be accustom to.

It's growing on me 🤷‍♂️
Ummm, like warts?

Back