• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Canadian, election article

BernDawg

Inactive
Reaction score
I stumbled on this as I was surfing the news today and I just can't believe this guy.  I'll let you decide how to react, his email is at the bottom of the article.

I am disgusted to be a new Canadian. Although I felt considerable satisfaction when I cast my ballot Monday for the first time ever in a Canadian election, all pleasure at participating in my country’s electoral process vanished in the face of the Tory majority.

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/decision-canada/Canadian+just+believe+Harper+majority/4714587/story.html#ixzz1LPQqdOnZ

I just sent him an email that simply stated

You really should serve up some cheese with that whine.....

Cool, he's free to go back to wherever he originated from. I for one am thankful to live in a democratic country, regardless of who wins an election. Clearly he wasn't paying too much attention to how Canadians act in the 20 years he's been here.

:cdn:

My first thought was the same as the first comment I saw:

Mr Baron, is you are so dissatisfied with the election result and so disappointed with Canada.

You know where the door is. Buy yourself a airline ticked to Iran, Afganistan, or a place of your choice and
leave this great country.

I have to agree with some of the comments underneath the article, if he doesn't like the outcome, he's more than welcome to renounce his citizenship, pack his bags, and go back from whence he came. Simply put, I don't appreciate being called stupid by some <insert expletive here> who thinks he knows what is best for our country simply by virtue of the fact that many Canadians disagree with his particular stance.

BernDawg said:
I had to share this. I stumbled on it as I was surfing the news today and I just can't believe this guy.  I'll let you decide how to react, his email is at the bottom of the article.

You should edit your post a little better. When I first read it, I thought you were the one who was disappointed.

Back