• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Canada-Croatia military partnership

Both my grandmothers were in German POW work camps in Poland, one grandfather was a polish cavalry officer before joining the Americans, the other fought in the Warsaw uprising before becoming a POW and then eventually becoming an American medic.  They have all seen some pretty terrible things, and I'm sure I've only ever heard of a small part of it.  But to my knowledge they never hated the Germans as a people, only the individuals who've done things to them, and they never passed on any of that to my parents or myself.  Today some of their grandchildren are married to Germans.

As a Canadian Scroat myself, I just have to defend Mr. Z, he after all was beaten by his mother with a wooden spoon, along with Baba's help, we Croatian men are very ashamed of this and have a hard time dealing with it.
I missed him before he was banned but I'm sure he's sitting in his parents master bedroom yelling at the comp as we speak.
Don't worry bro, I feel your pain, it's hard moving out of your parents house, but think about it, you have a sick ride with a deadly sound system, now go pucker your lips in front of a mirror.

Back