• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Canada-Croatia military partnership

Jammer said:
It's too cool to track IPs....just sayin'

BRAVO!  "IP Address Hunter"
Is that some sort of "threat"?
Will you hunt me down and "carry on the conversation"?
You gonna pull a "Colonel Williams" on me?

As I said, I am disturbed and disappointed with the mindset here.

If you are still active military then you are doing a poor job representing Canada.

I have captured this thread as a PDF and it will be sent to the Minister of Defence and to the Croatian Ambassador.

TN said:
From reading his profile.. it looks like a punk that never seen combat. Nice try bud.

So you went to a far away land - had superior firepower
Killed some locals and then came home to play video games

You are a tough guy - yeah

Did you ever live in oppression?
Did you have your parents killed by a communist regime?
Did you strike back at the first chance you had to free your people from oppression
- even if it meant that the vast majority of people that took up arms had no training
AND had meager weapons and ammunition supplies.

You make me laugh - your machismo and bravado

Afghanistan - the "New Generation War"
Go out in big armour plated vehicles or fly around in helicopters
When you get into the shiiit you call for US helicopter gunships to wipe out the village for you

Then you go back to your protected camp, play ball hockey and drink your Timmies

Huuuurrrraaaaahhhhhhhh !

Well you are disappointing and quite possibly disturbed, but then again I'm not qualified to provide a clinical diagnosis. I do love the affinity you have with using quotations though...much like someone who needs to use the cute hand gestures to emphasize a point.
Blather on...we're all waiting...

zz000ter said:
I have captured this thread as a PDF and it will be sent to the Minister of Defence and to the Croatian Ambassador.

Make sure you highlight the part at the bottem of the page where it says "Unofficial site, not associated with DND."

Just a reminder for the membership:

There is an old saying:

"Arguing with an ________________, is like wrestling with a pig; you both get dirty, but the pig loves it."

zz000ter said:
So you went to a far away land - had superior firepower
Killed some locals and then came home to play video games

Huuuurrrraaaaahhhhhhhh !

Alright, who opened the gates on the recruiting threads? ........toldchu they couldn't be trusted, but no, you let them loose on society..........now to collect them all before they muddy up all the threads..... ::)

How many of you are active military?

Your comments here do reflect directly on the CF.

How many of you go to "work" with the attitudes you communicate here?

The Croatian soldiers who are training in Canada, your NATO allies, will go back home with a rather poor impression of the Canadian Forces.

Tell me this - how many of the soldiers you are dealing with today were part of the Croatian War of Independence and the so called atrocities you speak of?

The answer is BARELY NONE

- yet you today judge a new generation of soldiers, by the sins of their fathers.

Have any of you dealt with any of the new generation soldiers?
Have you met them on training in Borden?
Have you worked with them in Afghanistan?

From what I hear, the Croat soldiers are getting good reviews in Afghanistan.

I know that the soldier's mind is a simple one -
- but I hope that you can understand what I am saying.

Canadian "Professionalism"?

JTF2 command 'encouraged' war crimes, soldier alleges
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/01/18/military-jtf2-probe.html

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

How many of you PPCLI types wanted to go to Croatia in the hopes of "getting your first kill"?
We have heard the stories.

Jammer said:
Andrew Mitrovica....this might be our man...

So now I am being hunted and harassed?
How cool is that?
Professional!

Canadian "Professionalism"?

JTF2 command 'encouraged' war crimes, soldier alleges
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/01/18/military-jtf2-probe.html

Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

How many of you PPCLI types wanted to go to Croatia in the hopes of "getting your first kill"?
We have heard the stories.

Onlinebetting.ca already has him listed at 20:1 as 'banned by 1600'  ;)

:pop:

Answer to your questions...Yes on all accounts.
The overall impression I got was that they should have finished the job that was started in the 90s...(yes Virginia even the new guys). Racism...pemiates the stench of the "Croatian Army".

Cool,  that I was able to peg you though.

Journeyman said:
Onlinebetting.ca already has him listed at 20:1 as 'banned by 1600'  ;)

:pop:
Can't come soon enough, bloody troll.  ::)

Sorry for the interruption folks, we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

They're so see through these days. Tsk, tsk. What happened to the trolls of old that actually had some substance to them?

*le sigh*

If I actually was tasked with working with the Croatian Army types sent here, I'd lay it on the line first off by telling them I was at Medak in 93 and they have to prove themselves in my eyes.

Twenty years can change an army, as we have seen ourselves

ZZ

Actually, there is no anonymity on the internet.  It really is quite easy to find out who you are.  No threat needed.  Any person with a little tech savvy can do it.

It is quite easy to peg you as a Croat, simply by deducing from your registration on this site and immediate posting to this topic in a trolling manner.  As you haven't paid attention to warnings from the Site Staff, you are now 'on their radar'  and being looked at from numerous angles and sources.  If you want to come onto the internet, visit a site and troll, then expect to be investigated by the site administration. 

It is well know that Croatia is trying desperately to become a member of the EU and NATO, but is being held back from doing so because of numerous humanitarian concerns that have yet to be dealt with is a satisfactory manner by the Croatian government.  It is all Open Source news.  Your involvement and lobbying may be righteous in your eyes, but not so in others. 

As for sins of their fathers, I am quite sure many of the senior leadership in the Croat military are still from the era we are talking about.

As for training in Borden, is this a location you pulled out of a hat or something no one has the privilege of knowing until you let loose the secret here?

Once again there is an old saying:

"Arguing with an ________________, is like wrestling with a pig; you both get dirty, but the pig loves it."

More on Canada-Croat military relations, from this Croat military news release (dated 13 Feb 12) announcing Canada's new Defence Attache to Croatia:
Deputy Chief of General Staff of the Croatian Armed Forces for Operations Rear Admiral Zdenko Simičić received on 8th February 2012, , the Defense Attaché of Canada to the Republic of Croatia, Colonel Donald Denne in his inaugural visit. 

The meeting started with the words of welcome and greetings and Rear Admiral Zdenko Simičić emphasized the good cooperation between the Canadian Armed Forces and Croatian Armed Forces. Admiral Simičić introduced Colonel Denne with the difficult tasks of the Croatian Armed Forces and the work on the strategic and planning documents. He pointed out that the recent history in this region was burdened with conflicts, and that we, as NATO member, together with the support of A-5, have taken over the initiative in the region. Together, we give support to the Afghan National Security Forces and Military Police in the MP School in Kabul where Croatia is the Lead Nation. They talked about the participation of the Croatian Armed Forces in 9 missions, and Colonel Denne praised the members of the CAF engaged in international peacekeeping missions. Colonel Denne said that due to decreased budget, the Canadian Armed Forces plan to downsize the number of the members deployed in peacekeeping missions.

They emphasized the excellent cooperation with the Bombardier Company and Aeronautical Technical Centre that plans to expand the aircraft maintenance throughout the region. The importance was given to acquiring the knowledge of the English language and education and training in War College in Canada which is being attended by an officer from the Croatian Navy. Canadians are familiar with the Special Forces exercise "Jackal Stone" and they mentioned the possibility of participating in the exercise and until then, sending one observer.

Rear Admiral Simičić praised the excellent cooperation between the Canadian Armed Forces and Croatian Armed Forces saying that present and future cooperation will maintain the same course.

zz000ter said:
How many civilians have Canadian soldiers killed in Afghanistan?
How many civilians has the US Army killed all over the world?
Bout a dozen

For such a "civilized" country - Canadian grunts are not very civilized.
here here!
Canadian grunts need appache gunships!

I wonder how many of the "big talkers" here are still active military
It would be quite sad to think you still are
Bunch o freakin airsofters!

Good post George.  wrong way to go about defending croatia's good name.

Back