• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Branch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting NetForce?  I've had my badge and decoder ring (thats OPSEC though) for 2 years now!

break

prepare to copy

John has a long moustache, John has a long moustache.

The door is colored red.  The door is colored red.

break

Michael O'Leary said:
Couldn't afford snakes?  Or a plane?

snakesonaplane.jpg

Eye In The Sky said:
Starting NetForce?  I've had my badge and decoder ring (thats OPSEC though) for 2 years now!

break

prepare to copy

John has a long moustache, John has a long moustache.

The door is colored red.  The door is colored red.

break

"Blesse mon coeur d'une langueur monotone"

This reminds  me of the part in Red Dawn where the gang is listening to the broadcast from "radio free america" or whatever it was called in the movie  ;D.

Eye In The Sky said:
This reminds  me of the part in Red Dawn where the gang is listening to the broadcast from "radio free america" or whatever it was called in the movie  ;D.
Good eye - one of the lines here has been on "Red Dawn":
Radio Free America Announcer: It's 11:59 on Radio Free America; this is Uncle Sam, with music, and the truth until dawn. Right now I've got a few words for some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone: "the chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall", "john has a long mustache, john has a long mustache". It's twelve o'clock, American, another day closer to victory. And for all of you out there, on, or behind the line, this is your song.
as well as "The Longest Day":
[a coded message to the Resistance, spoken in French]
Radio Announcer: John has a long mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back