• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New BHS syllabus

Bograt

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone have any information on the new syllabus for BHS? As of today, I am scheduled to be on the Small Group Evaluation beginning in December. I was wondering how the it differed from the current syllabus and how the Outlaw will be incorporated.

Cheers,

Bograt said:
Anyone have any information on the new syllabus for BHS? As of today, I am scheduled to be on the Small Group Evaluation beginning in December. I was wondering how the it differed from the current syllabus and how the Outlaw will be incorporated.

Cheers,

Bograt, info on that whole program is pretty sparse.  You may actually be on the front edge of the info-sphere.  A lot of guys would be interested to see how the Outlaw goes.

Cheers,
G2G

For what it is worth, I have attached the link comparing the syllabi ummm, syllabuses.

http://www.forces.gc.ca/cfts/heli_e.asp

It look like it will be approximately 30 missions longer with the significant majority of the IF phase on the Outlaw. Obviously the sims will play a significant role.

Neat time to be in- since joining I was on the SGE for the Grob, flew the Harvard, on the SGE for the Outlaw and I want to go Sea Kings... ;)

Someone care to explain how these things fly? PFM??? (Pure F*****'n Magic)

Back