• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

hpim0176tk8.jpg

not in the army yet but here a picture i took in Borden with my cadet unit

"CF issues latest high tech headdress"

Chapeski said:
Canada's new "Urban Camo" CADPAT features new top secret headdress.

The secret is out. The new Top Secret headdress is to protect soldiers from airborne rifles spiraling through the air with fixed bayonets.

Midget

Here's one of me in 2002 (yes, I am bald) ... have fun with it (the pic sucks).

Vernin2002.jpg

That's the same pic on the Post Office wall!
There's something like a "+1" reward.

Old Ranger said:
That's the same pic on the Post Office wall!
There's something like a "+1" reward.

Are you sure it wasn't posted by my CoC and actually stating something like "we'll pay you to keep her??"  ;)

ArmyVern said:
Here's one of me in 2002 (yes, I am bald) ... have fun with it

Wow, where to start??  ;)

For sale:  One well used Supply Tech.  Knows the "ins and outs" of the Supply system and just about every bar within a 10 km radius of anywhere Canadian soldiers have ever been stationed.  Low maintenance, requires only beer, donairs and the occasional waxing kit.

PMedMoe said:
Wow, where to start??  ;)

For sale:  One well used Supply Tech.  Knows the "ins and outs" of the Supply system and just about every bar within a 10 km radius of anywhere Canadian soldiers have ever been stationed.  Low maintenance, requires only beer, donairs and the occasional waxing kit.

You forgot the tequila & the Extra Large Black ...

and I'm soooo glad you didn't say the "occasional donair"!!  ;D

Old Ranger said:
LEGO MY EGO is one thing....Bacon and Eggs is something much bigger!

Someone takes Lego my Eggo more serious than the rest of us. 

Bacon is pricier than caviar....must defend.

"Zombie's are attracted to cooking flesh, I just hope I get to eat before defending"

Seriously... how can he be a kit slut... when his oven mitts do NOT match his outfit.

Back