• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Well grandkittens, there I was caught up on my hind legs, with that silly deer in the headlights look on my mug.  From then on I had to wear a bell on my collar and was forced to dance for my supper.

recceguy said:
If everyone knew Santa was lactose intolerant, maybe they wouldn't leave so much warm milk with the cookies.

It is a crappy job when the naughty list is longer than the nice list and I run out of coal.  Every child wants something in their stocking, so I off a'grunting I go.  Makes for a smelly Christmas eve, let me tell you.  But I can only imagine the looks on their little naughty faces on Christmas morning.  That'll teach'em to stay on my nice list.

We have to stick with one picture at a time!! This is too confusing for my simple mind.. which picture goes to which caption!?!?!

index.php

Santa's Deliveries Into South Central LA got a whole lot Easier this year

Santa used to be an Ex-marine in Viet Nam...He has the reccord for Killing in his squadron (think of full metal Jacket movie)

dancesy0.jpg

Off camera, acting on advice from Zipperhead Cop, Bzzzlightyear begins a new PT regime.  Mr. Bigglesworth, upon noticing his new porta-potty, reacts appropriately.

Shamrock said:
Off camera, acting on advice from Zipperhead Cop, Bzzzlightyear begins a new PT regime.  Mr. Bigglesworth, upon noticing the porta-potty in Bzzlightyear's pack, acts appropriately.

There goes your cat litter idea Bzz!

Maybe that's what he had to drink before he hit that B I G  Y E L L OW airplane.  :)

and this little incident folks, resulted in two standing orders;

1. No drinking and driving.

2. Officers will no longer hold 404s.

Congratulations Lt. Wallace, you're a Lt. for a few more years.  ;D

I can never remember where I parked it...

We parked under the plane dear, remember? I told you we'd have trouble backing out, but oh no, you wouldn't hear of it...

Trinity said:
"Was it a preventable accident? - Yes. Was the driver driving defensively? - No. Could he benefit from the defensive driving course? - Yes; anyone who drives a motorized vehicle could." - Sgt __________ on my defensive driving course.

After reading about a pay heist executed seemlessly followed by an aircraft theft, Shamrock attempts to recreate the crime.

Here is the reason that Navigators now have to pass a written test before getting in the plane.

Back