• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Armoured Recruiting Videos

reccecrewman

Inactive
Reaction score
Wow! The Corps finally has an up to date video on it's recruiting page at dnd.ca.  The old one that had been there for years was of an 8CH guy extolling the virtues of the C1 and postings to Germany.  ;D  The new ones for NCM and Officer were very well done - good layout and flow.  I did find it interesting though that the LAV III was featured several times as the capabilities of the Coyote were being explained in the NCM video.  The other thing that caught my eye as rather interesting was a guy in a building firing a C6 out a window on a second or third floor at an elevated angle and off to his side.............  ::) Yes, they were blanks but I'd be really doubting if you could actually fire the weapon effectively in this manner.  Anyhow, it's good that the people out there interested in Armour finally have an up to date video the recruiting office can show them.  I still didn't see any hangar floor washing & squeegeeing in this video either.  ;)

Regards

Just checked them out on the Recruiting website, well done!

Both the Cpl and young 2Lt from the Dragoons did an excellent presentation.

:salute:

Well I wanted crewman lastyear but this time around I was going to put 011 down on my application anyway. However, seeing that video sealed the deal. There's no way in hell that someone could turn that video down. It was spot on deadly. Great job.

I didn't know we "tricked out" our callsigns with the lates gear.....    ;)

Regards

Recce By Death said:
I didn't know we "tricked out" our callsigns with the lates gear.....     ;)

Regards

yup.  I saw it on "Pimp My Callsign" the other night... :D

Mud Recce Man said:
yup.  I saw it on "Pimp My Callsign" the other night... :D

ROFL!

Good to see the recruiting resources are being updated.  We need to have more stuff that shows the firepower we can engage on any number of targets.  Even something as small as a live fire section attack gets the body juices flowing.

It was also nice to see that the new video does not focus on various soldiers standing around drinking coffee  :blotto: My paperwork goes in this week after a year of wrangling back and forth and I'll tell you, the recruiting material has really improved, even in the course of my year of research.

Look forward to joining you gentlemen in the future. All the best and keep up the good work.  :salute:

Back