• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Neeping

K

King

I was wondering what the DND site at Neeping, near Thunder Bay was about.

Thanks.

Perhaps such questions are not appropriate for an open (and thus insecure) forum.

Obviously I don‘t want anyone to release any secret information. I posted this on the assumpation that it‘s nothing too shadowy. I‘m thinking it‘s a relic from the cold War, it appears on maps.

Like Towhey said;

Perhaps such questions are not appropriate for an open (and thus insecure) forum.
:cdn:

Yup - it‘s be a shame if the other side finds out where our Avro Arrow squadrons are based ... and for heaven‘s sakes, don‘t even mention the nuc sub pens in Georgian Bay - the last thing we‘d want would be a bunch of tourists gawking at our boomer fleet. Luckily, however, our 3rd Armd Div and 5th Inf Div haven‘t been mentioned - their camouflaged sites in abandoned mines in Northern Ontario has rendered them invisible to satellite surveillance.

Yeah, good thing, bossi, we wouldn‘t want that information to get into the wrong hands!

Geez... bossi....

what kind of a turncoat are you? Next thing I know you‘ll be spilling the beans that even though we‘ve got a "41 Brigade" it doesn‘t mean we‘ve 40 other brigades too...

Back