• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need to know everything about Canadian Small arms

K

KnightRider

HELP ???HELP

Hey guy i just join and need to know all about the small arms that the Canadian Army uses. Like the spec on the C-class weapons and any other small arms that you guy use. Also which one you guys like and why. I will use this to write an article and post on the site. 

You will learn during the course of your training.

http://www.army.forces.gc.ca/lf/English/2_0.asp

If you can't find what you're looking for there, then it's not public knowledge and cannot be disclosed.

Cheers

Some bit of independant research.  You want us to write the article for you as well?

Infanteer said:
Some bit of independant research.   You want us to write the article for you as well?

;D

If you just joined and don't know the spec's I'd go one further than Infanteer and recommned you don't wite a paper.

Hey guy i just join and need to know all about the small arms that the Canadian Army uses. Like the spec on the C-class weapons and any other small arms that you guy use. Also which one you guys like and why. I will use this to write an article and post on the site.

When you pull the trigger, they go bang, and bullets come out the barrel. Very fast.

Also don't point them at intructors or other course members.

That should keep you busy for the first week or two.

Back