• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need the ultimate CQ weapon???

Farmboy

Inactive
Reaction score
Take a look at this  8)

Just got a bunch in, American Tomahawk CQC-T

TheCQC-T.jpg

lmao, how much are they going for?

That German Camo in the back?

That's multicam if I'm not mistaken. And that's a sexy hatchet. I can only dream of taking down a door (or *cough* a person *cough*) with one of those. Looks more like something that would only be effective on a hollywood set though... but hey, who knows?

Cheers,
Pinky

When I was re-enacting the fur trade era, buckskins, black powder, et al, one of the tools we used was the tomahawk. Some of the research we did showed it as one of the most versatile tools in a mountain man's inventory. It was also favoured by them as the close quarter weapon of choice it was designed to be. Used properly it is extremely effective and intimidating. Most of the ones we used were home made and forged. They were heavy enough to break bone, but balanced and finished (and very sharp) that they could be thrown with finesse. Not that you'd want to toss away your defence in the middle of a fracas, but they could be thrown with very good accuracy.

I own a hand forged hawk and they do throw quite nicely.  I wonder how the balance is on this one?

ShortBus

I'll bring some to Stand To.

;D

Price is $360 CDN

Yes, it's multicam

The Great Milenko

?

You could shave with the edge :eek:

Haven't thrown this one yet but I'll let you know when I do.

Nice picture.  Better not have more than 5 rounds in any one of those mags.

;D

Tom

This is the obvious solution to all our bayonet related debates. Just make a version that attached to the C7 bayonet lug.

Pte.Pinky said:
And that's a sexy hatchet. I can only dream of taking down a door (or *cough* a person *cough*) with one of those.

...someone needs a psych assessment... ::)

"This is the obvious solution to all our bayonet related debates. Just make a version that attached to the C7 bayonet lug."

-Can you just imagine the sweetheart contracts for the space-age plastic scabbards and the CADPAT (temperate, arctic, and arid region) frogs?

-Gawd, I would love to get in on some of THAT money.

Tom

"Hmm, I don't think you would want to be wearing it on your chest..."

-My wife tells me that 'Fashion Sense" is not one of my strong suits...  so, where can we stow it?  Can't leave it fixed on the blasters all the time: the NSE would reduce itself to nil strength in a matter of hours.

:D

Tom

U.S Rangers carry a similar tomahawk, but with a wooden handle, if I'm not mistaken.

They carry some different ones including the wood handle and the Next Gen. Ranger.

Here are a couple of the wood style ones.

hawks2.jpg

The CQC-T comes with a sheath that can attach to your belt and has D ring for vest attachment.

BKells said:
What's with the loaded mags?

Exactly how much good are unloaded mags??  ;)  Besides, unless my eyes deceive me, they are all "pinned" to 5 rd (don't get me started on the current FA Regs... :mad: :threat:)

cheers,

blake

Back