• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need help from the pros!

honestyrules

Inactive
Reaction score
I searched for the answer with the search engine, but got contradicting info! Help me!

I'm reg force and I put my OT in for reg force 227  LCIS in Dec 05. I meet the requirements and got good results on my aptitude test.

My interview was alright IMHO. BPSO tells me that the board sits in end Oct 06-Nov 06. He says that I won't hear anything ref. my OT until I get a yes/no message from Borden in Nov 06.

Fine with me, but some people that put in for OT in the same time frame told me that they got an answer already by having their unit calling in Borden.

Is there any truth to that or it's bull....? :-\

Thanks for your considerations,

Delavan

Have you checked online?Its on the Borden web page.You just type in the trade you have applied for and a list of service numbers appear.If your file has reached Borden your name will be on the list with a number in which you are to be loaded.If your not on the list confirm your file has reached Borden and if it has you are proably loaded on course and you'll just have to wait for the message to come your way,time to slip into posting slump. ;D

Thanks rcac_011 for the quick reply!
I figure that you're talking about the DWAN Borden site, so I'll check this out tomorrow!

Delavan

Back