• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

need DOAD reference

cfred0912

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for the DOAD reference to do a memo to be able to live at my sun place while i'm on course at CFFSE in Naden Base.. I need to save the ration other wise I'm not able to pay for my loan and grocery for my dependent.

thanks for helping

Hello,

Here is the link to the DOAD's. http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/about-policies-standards-defence-admin-orders-directives/keyword-index.page

It may be that there are no specific DOAD policy that relates to you situation. We would recommend that you look up the school's Standard Orders/Routine Orders as well.

Sometimes, just a simply written memo explaining your situation is all that is needed. 1000-1 (Pers) file number, CO (thru trg O) …

Let us know if you have more questions or you need help wording your memo. :)

EITS,

In French -La même chose - DOAD = DAOD!

Ahhh, seen!    Directives et ordonnances administratives de la Défense (DOAD)

Correct me if I'm wrong....If you are put on TD for a course on a different base, doesn't the School that you are attending spring for R&Q?  I remember this being the case when I went from Pet to Borden for QL5.

Would this be the case in this situation?

sidemount said:
Correct me if I'm wrong....If you are put on TD for a course on a different base, doesn't the School that you are attending spring for R&Q?  I remember this being the case when I went from Pet to Borden for QL5.

Would this be the case in this situation?

Not if the member is just off BMQ.  Then he is posted to the school.

Back