• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NCS Eng

DAA

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Any NCS Eng officers trolling these boards.  PM me please.  Got an offer for you.

DAA said:
Any NCS Eng officers trolling these boards.  PM me please.  Got an offer for you.

Anything I can pass verbally to my co-workers who may not be on the site?  I can't swing a stick at work without hitting a CSEO.  ;)

Occam said:
Anything I can pass verbally to my co-workers who may not be on the site?  I can't swing a stick at work without hitting a CSEO.  ;)

Just looking for an NCS Eng (rank not relevant but occupational motivation is a must), who would be willing to provide occupational info to a "future" NCS Eng currently at BMOQ.

Not a critical issue, kind of like playing "match maker".  Sometimes, if not all times, we get recruited into an occupation by someone who has little if any knowledge of said occupation, other than what said person(s) has "read" about. 

Just trying to lend a hand, where I can.....

I don't think any of the many local NCS Eng types are on the board...and if they are, they're laying realllly low.

Hi DAA,

I sent you a PM; if you give whoever it is that's looking for info I can give them some POCs.  I'm a pump kicker myself, but know plenty of the grey box weenie brigade.

Back