• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Navy Int

medaid

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
I've got some questions with regards to Navy Int. Could a learned/senior member within this occupation please PM me?

Also any one working at NavResHQ, and have worked at one time or is currently working on the board for transfers please PM me?  ;D

Many many thanks all!

airmich said:
Quick hijack.... :rofl:...okay, I'm done!

HAHAHAHA :rofl: okay that's twice tonight that I've made a bum of myself... first with the DTG and then this. What will I ever do with out you Airmich?

MedTech said:
What will I ever do with out you Airmich?

shhhh, there are lots out there who are more then willing to do without me!  lol

But back on topic.  Does someone within NavRes sit on transfer boards?  I thought that they were all handled through CFRG?  Or do they do them if you are remustering within NavRes?

Well when I put in for my transfer, they said the file had to go up to NavResHQ to be boarded. That was... oh months and months and months and months ago. I'm just wandering where it's at now. Not to mention what kind of qualifications I might, possibly be granted. I know alot of people say that the PRes Army BMOQ/BOTP is alot shorter then the NavRes BMOQ/BOTP. But honestly... I... I really dont think I can go through basic again. I mean... I already know how to wear my uniform... look airmich perfect square knot!  ;D

Back