• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Navy.ca

medaid

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Now... forgive me for not catching up to the times but I was pleasantly surprised when I got an e-mail today, informing me that I had received a message from Navy.ca Forums. LOL I was soo surprised! I clicked on the link and voila! There it was! Army.Ca's little brother/sister except everything was blue! How weird!  ;D Very nice!

www.navy.ca

F me...i'm a mod there too.......

twice the work..........

I was going to add "Half the thanks" but i dont get any of that here so.....

Wow, what a day to quit using heroin......in-laws visiting and now this  :-\

:rofl:

Nice!!  Now we just need an af.ca so cdnaviator can b-itch even more!

Yeah clearly that god aweful blue of the NAVY

And CDN Aviator just remember when the revolution comes you can line her up against the wall!

EDIT: Clarity

Ok.. this has just made my day...jack speak rules... (over there of course...not here)

MedTech said:

People! This is blasphemy! HERESY! Blasphemy! Repent, repent and the Lord shall forgive you. Let us never speak of such "navy.ca" ever again!

I am going to go pray for all your sins.

:p

Rice0031 said:

To help with your time appreciation, you may wish to leave mine until the end. It's OK.  >:D

HitorMiss said:
... when the revolution comes you can line her up against the wall!

Yes, this "revolution" thing you speak of.  Seems to me you have mentioned it before, but I have yet to see it happen.  Must be yet another one of those things in your own little world.  ::)

Rice0031 said:

You can leave me off the list.  I don't have any.
angeldevil.gif

......  :eek:  whoaw. Everything is navy.ca, except for the fact that subscribers here(navy.ca) is still listed as army.ca subscribers. and The very top bar is still connected to army.ca.
This is.... :eek:
I wonder if this is where all the speed from army.ca was diverted to while it was running slow/down?

midget-boyd91 said:
I wonder if this is where all the speed from army.ca was diverted to while it was running slow/down?
All the bandwidth here was being converted into steam via a steamulator for the navy site, which doesn't use bandwidth. It uses steamwidth.

This is awesome,........it will confuse those at work who say I spend too much time with that green screen up.

lol can of worms OPENED! :D you guys like that eh?  ;D

Back