• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Naval Officer Assessment Board

northernboy_24 said:
There are no more NOAB's.  The powers that be have decided to cancel this program.  I was talking to someone who organizes it over coffee yesterday at work and he told all of us young officers sitting in the gunroom that there wouldn't be any more NOABs.  If it is brought back it for sure will not be happening in the next week. Consider this direct from the horses mouth as I am sitting at the Naval Officer Training Centre where the NOABs take place.  It is sad since several people exclaimed how the NOAB solidified their choice for MARS and the interaction at NOAB and information you gain is interesting and allows a semi-proper career choice.

Thanks for the info, I'm not quite as disappointed as others. Was stressing a bit about how I would manage a week away from my current job in order to work on getting a job offer for another job. I'm sorry for those of you who were looking forward to it. :(

And can I Know how many were there in total? Also, were most of the people MARS candidates or engineers? :warstory:

Back