• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Natural (herbal) Remedy

RememberanceDay

Inactive
Reaction score
So, I've scoured the form, so forgive me if I missed anything, but does anyone know of the cf's stance on herbal (non medical) supplements? Or have a personal experience with it? Would I have to tell them about it (even low dose melatonin for those toss-and-turn nights) during the medical? Any help with this is much appreciated.

I have no idea about that supplement, however during my medical I told them all the bodybuilding supplements (pre and post, creatine, whey, bcaa's, beta, etc) I was taking and I was still cleared without issue, I would assume it would be fine. I would just say once you get your call and what/not to start learning to sleep without the supplement since you wont have any of it at basic.. Just my inexperienced opinion.

Yes, tell them.  When they ask about medication, you're supposed to include everything; prescribed, OTCs, vitamins and supplements (no matter if they're "natural" or "herbal" or not).

Back