• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mystery Ranch/Camelbak Crewcab and NICE frame

Lerch

Inactive
Reaction score
Back in...July I think...I scored a Mystery Ranch/Camelbak Crewcab and NICE frame in black. Shortly after, with intentions of using the frame with a 64 bag, I sprayed it down to make it less "black". Also one of the shoulder strap buckles had cracked so I replaced that with a surface-mount ITW buckle and the belt buckle was swapped with a centre-release ITW buckle. They've worked pretty well since I got the frame.

IMG_00000047.jpg

(Crewcab is on the right, this was in August, I'll get a better picture soon)

The frame has a Large sized yoke and Medium belt. The Crewcab pack itself has not been tweaked in any way other than paint.

I'm asking $400 for the set.

In case anybody was wondering, Mystery Ranch and Camelbak got together a couple years back and produced a line of packs through one of CB's Asian manufacturers for a cheaper price. The only real difference between these packs and the ones MR makes in Bozeman is different buckles...

New pictures;
Abbotsford-20111226-00129.jpg

Abbotsford-20111226-00130.jpg

Abbotsford-20111226-00133.jpg

The last picture shows the load capacity inside the Crewcab.

New offer: $400 OBO for the set, or $225 for the frame (large yoke, medium belt) and $175 for the bag, also OBO

The CB/MR Crewcab bag is SOLD, the NICE Frame is still available.

Back