• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My AVOTP exprience

Well good news Policy talked to Careers and sorted them out. Message to be printed soon and dated for the 1st of Aug.

Sometimes it is best to just pause, breath and wait for a few bounces of the ball before going  :pullhair:

Aug 1st is JUST around the corner.  :nod:

Oh ya the added satisfaction is I'm not foreseeing any further problems from my chain as I caught them allowing a clear violation of current DAODs. They tried pushing the I went over there heads, I countered with I was only inquiring and that I was lead to believe that the unit was in the dark as well... My SgtMjr acknowledge a break down in comm between us. Given my units lay out it points to one person my WO...mentally I waved to my SgtMjr while driving the bus that he just threw my WO under.    :APC:

GreenMarine said:
Oh ya the added satisfaction is I'm not foreseeing any further problems from my chain as I caught them allowing a clear violation of current DAODs. They tried pushing the I went over there heads, I countered with I was only inquiring and that I was lead to believe that the unit was in the dark as well... My SjrMjr acknowledge a break down in comm between us. Given my units lay out it points to one person my WO...mentally I waved to my SgtMjr while driving the bus that he just threw my WO under.    :APC:

???

You are a Cpl and you don't know the proper abbreviations of ranks?

I've heard of Spellinf Police and Grammar Police but never Abbreviation Police.  I did catch myself on an error so thankyou.

GreenMarine said:
I've heard of Spellinf Police and Grammar Police but never Abbreviation Police.  I did catch myself on an error so thankyou.

Your ignorance will probably hold you back.  But you seem to know it all, so I will let you learn the hard way.

Im so surprised ... Useful post really. Congrats on your OT moving on GM

It's been awhile since updating, I enjoyed a week off mid summer, then reported into my Local BTL.

My uniform is in transition as I await my naval kit to arrive, making due with a naval beret and CAG slip-ons.

When clearing in with BTL as pre-planned between myself and the BTL WO I'm employed for OJT as close as I can to the Steward trade, along side the Cooks who run Rations and accommodations..  These guys also have no problem getting a hold of the messes for me to work into.

Yesterday finally got my course loading message.  A small course of 10 students.  Now I await the booking clerk to inform me of my flight.

Additionally yesterday the panic over the lack of Naval dress I have came to a rest as I inquired with CFNOS staff to where I was told bring what I have, training is more important than the color of your uniform.

My god why cant there be more people in this military like the one I spoke to.  (I'll probably tell him personally.)

Well It's been a very Long time since I've updated... Well Since my last I did my QL3's course in Halifax...didn't get top student but I'm sure I came close...p.s. get permission before donating blood.

I'll got my posting back to the west coast, and within a month was on a ship. I'll like to say this is the end of my story, however I'm still dealing with uniform issues, and question to why I left my old trade to one that is quote dying unqoute.

Also there's the choice I've made not to push hard on my four's package, as I'm wanting to learn this trade before my five's as the trade differs alot from the Junior level to the Senior level.

Back