• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My AI-700 TW CADPAT Project.

FWIW the BCRA will not let Canadian Forces members shoot issued weapon with suppressors on them (AR10T and C7CT) at matches...
  They claim it is an unfair advantage  ::)

They claim it is an unfair advantage

Wha? This is madness. Sniping in an inherently unfair engagement. I've seen people without muzzle brakes defeat people with brakes, and people shooting 308 defeat people firing more exotic, and superior calibres. Heck, I've even seen someone shooting 5.56 beat people with better calibres. In each instance, it was the ability of the shooter to consistently apply the principles of marksmanship, and wind-reading abilities of the spotter that won the day, not the equipment. Never the equipment.

Beauty paint job. I'll pay you cash if you can give the same paint job to my oldsmobile...

Why the hell would you want your car painted like that?? The paint job is awesome though...but on a car??

Hehe, why not   ::) ?   I've seen lots of vehicle painted in Woodland Camo.

But seriously, I have to admit that I have told my wife that if she somehow gets my vehicle on that TLC show, "Overhaulin' ", that I want it painted in CADPAT :)

What a way to cause crashes, eh?   Drive down the road and make all the other drivers dizzy.

I live in Chilliwack, and there is someone who has painted their car (I think that it is a Toyota Tercel, not 100% sure) in Urban Camo.   It actually looks pretty good, and he got it professionally done, not just spray bomb out of a can, but top gloss coat, etc (yeah I know, the gloss kinda defeats the whole camo thing).   Then he had to go and ruin it, though, by putting those US Army stars on it.   Oh well.

Quentin

Back