• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My 500 MP?

Future_Medic

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello

I just started playing and I though I was going to get 500 mp but they have not appeared, is there lag time of anything like that?

Thanks

I think he means the 500MP to link accounts.

Try going to your PER and look for a link that says "Link Accounts" or something similar. You need to link your Facebook and Army.ca accounts for it to work.

I have linked them because when I post here I get MPs and it will show on my game also what is PER? Sorry if its a dumb question but I'm kinda new to the game

Future_Medic said:
I have linked them because when I post here I get MPs and it will show on my game also what is PER? Sorry if its a dumb question but I'm kinda new to the game

I just leveled up enough to get my PER I didn't have it before

I'm not too sure then... Something Mike will have to look at.

crooks.a said:
I'm not too sure then... Something Mike will have to look at.

I just looked online and it said I got the points in the account history, is there a way for me to message Mike or Tech Support for help?

Thanks

He should respond in this tread next time he is online, but you could PM him. User name: Mike Bobbitt

For future reference questions like these should go in the Problems and Bugs tread.

Mike checks this board fairly often, so he'll likely see this thread tonight or tomorrow.

Future_Medic, you should be all squared away now.

Cheers
Mike

Back