• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My 1/35 Canadian Vehicle Collection

KerryBlue

Inactive
Reaction score
I thought I would share here my collection of 1/35 Canadian Military Vehicles. Some are still in progress, some are finished. They span WW2 to Afghanistan.

Very nice, KB. Sometimes, I wish I had the patience to do such fine work.

BTW, the RPG protection on that Leopard looks even goofier on a model than on the real thing, if that's possible ;) .

Colin, here are a few more of the Cougar for you. When I built and weathered it I envisioned it in the middle of a long exercise out in Wainwright, going from wet to dry over the course of a week or two.

excellent work, very realistic felt like hacking just looking at them! Now the Coyote should be sunk up to it's axles in mud to be realistic :)

Colin P said:
excellent work, very realistic felt like hacking just looking at them! Now the Coyote should be sunk up to it's axles in mud to be realistic :)

If only there was a Coyote in his collection!!

Colin P said:

With an AEV winch dragging it up a hill in suffield  ;)

Bzzliteyr said:

I do have plans to do a Coyote, Real Model has a nice conversion http://www.trackjam.com/RealModel/RM%2035131.htm. As well I have palns to do the Leo 2A4M with slat armour, and the remaining EROC vehicle the Cougar MRAP. That would besides a Husky Mine Detector G-Wagen and Iltis which are not done by any companies round out my Afghanistan vehicles. Then more cold war and WW2 stuff.

KerryBlue said:
Colin, here are a few more of the Cougar for you. When I built and weathered it I envisioned it in the middle of a long exercise out in Wainwright, going from wet to dry over the course of a week or two.

What? No IMPs warming on the exhaust? Where's the Cheez Whiz?

Excellent. The 'flesh' tones are unbelievably realistic (and amazingly tattoo free  ;).

I wish my skills were on par with yours, my A6MCAN and C2 MEXAS still need to be painted, though they are great kits, now if only there was a LAV III kit of the same quality.

KerryBlue said:

The crewmen are too thin.  ;)

SeaKingTacco said:
Shouldn't they each have a mug of gravy in their hand?  :)

That would mean that they need a BBQ strapped to the back deck which would become an identifying feature to identify them as  Strathconas.  >:D

Thank you gentlemen for your kind comments. I thought I would show some images of my Leo C2 Mexas for you Afghan Vets. Its modeled circa 2007, and I am aware that CFR 78-85132 was a mine plow tank, and I may still add that. I also realized that the name Bear is wrong, it was actually named Baltic. But that name was painted over.

Bzzliteyr said:

Sorry I meant the Grizzly, for some reason I want to call it the Coyote (I know that's the recce vehicle)

Colin P said:
Sorry I meant the Grizzly, for some reason I want to call it the Coyote (I know that's the recce vehicle)

The Grizzly is the AVGP with the 1M turret. The Cougar is the one with 76mm gun from the FV101 Scorpion.

Back