• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Muslim Crusaders and Occupiers?

If I could for a moment, attempt to gaze into your awe-inspiring intelligence, ask you a question.

Why are you here?

Che said:
If I could for a moment, attempt to gaze into your awe-inspiring intelligence, ask you a question.

Why are you here?

After a year and a half of patiently reading the posts on the board and enjoying the board in general, whilst all the time sifting through SBaker-boy's drivelling and childish nonsense, I finally gave in and registered so that I could tell him he is a windbag.

It is my considered opinion that most of his posts are intended to stir things up.

Well clearly I was correct since he has done exactly that on this occasion, as in most others threads.

Now what do you care?  I partly did it to stick up for your kind.  What are you getting all upetty about? lol

Mr 'greyman' (greyman_405@hotmail.com)

Thank you for you email, the text of which I have posted below:

Alright you little fuck

I think its about time for you not to come back to the board. You're a little fucking weasil and easily stepped on!

Now do us all a favour and fuck off

I'm currently trying to decipher your criminally bad english. 

I would very much like to  comply with your request since coming down to the level of a brainless grunt who cannot express himself cogently without resorting to foul mouthed ranting is starting to become very depressing!

Consider it done!

All the best (Hua?)

Tomas-K

boy sure can talk enough, so I'm sure he can defend himself.

Take your own advice, my "kind" doesn't need sticking up for.
And it certainly wasn't your intentions I question, I'm sure we've all let the Maj get beneath our skins and have exchanged words and debated with him before.
There is a certain tact you have to take when posting (after a year and a half of reading, surely you understand what we like to see from our posters) in order to maintain the civility of our little board.

Talking down to the posters

I am smarter than most if not all of you!

and acting tough or authoritarian in a place where you have no tenure or credibility  ::)

You need to know YOUR place grunt

Are contrary to the standards we try and hold our little corner of the internet to.
Now please play nice if you really do enjoy the board and respect what we are trying to do.
If not no one is keeping you here and if we must forcibly ban your IP, E-Mail and delete your account then we will if it is neccesary to maintain the board.

Regards,
Malik.

Che said:

PRICELESS!

There was a foul stench around here just a little while ago...Glad to see its gone! ::)

Maybe someone ran over a skunk?!

Slim

This Tomas-k >:D  wanker is just another waste of rations! A classic example of why some animals in the wild eat theirt young. All of his posts are of the calibre we do not need on this fine site :threat:

Cheers,

Wes

Back