• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Moustache - this may seem silly, however...

eliminator said:
Wasn't there a mention at a recent NDCDC about the CA considering accommodation for Christian males to grow beards?

If only!  [lol:

Some friends of mine suggested I should try to plead my nationality (Swedish) and claim viking tradition, but I think that would be a more than a longshot hehe

I agree in reg forces, people should shave. It's a very easy way to keep disciplined. I only wish the res were a little more flexible.

Oh well!  :salute:

Shaving is a highly overrated experience, wastes valuable fresh water and increases your carbon footprint.  Sailors are doing the planet a favour by growing beards.  Why do some of you hate our planet?  Do you not care about our children's future?

Pusser said:
Shaving is a highly overrated experience, wastes valuable fresh water and increases your carbon footprint.  Sailors are doing the planet a favour by growing beards.  Why do some of you hate our planet?  Do you not care about our children's future?

Of course we do.  That may be why so many of us scoff at this Global Warming Alarmist propaganda.  It is called "Weather" and Mother Nature's way of taking care of the planet we live on with Four Seasons, and Warming and Cooling Trends that have given us various Ice Ages and Tropical Forests where today there are none.  People are scamming us daily with that BS, and getting rich in doing so.  As for our children's futures; those look rather bleak with them not being able to afford to move into retirement homes when they become aged.  (See discussions on Budget)

Advocating not shaving to save the planet has got to be the lamest argument yet.

What's the NSN for "Humour, Sense Of" again.?

Loachman said:
What's the NSN for "Humour, Sense Of" again.?

I think it was something like: 7734 559912354 22 43 99 0101399

It was the Brits who originated it, did they not?

Pusser said:
Shaving is a highly overrated experience, wastes valuable fresh water and increases your carbon footprint.  Sailors RCN DEU members who aren't sailing on a HMCS are doing the planet a favour by growing beards.  Why do some of you hate our planet?  Do you not care about our children's future?

As I understand it, anyone actually sailing isn't allowed to do the beard thing.  ;D 

Don't worry...there are plenty of RCAF DEU non-Air Ops (and Air Ops ones, too, for that matter) who are wearing the RCAF Leather NON-flight jacket that is actually not permitted to be worn for flying operations.  It adds to the *costume vice uniform* factor!  >:D

5163dfdca02f904bf08d89c1a220c493.jpg

Eye In The Sky said:
Don't worry...there are plenty of RCAF DEU non-Air Ops (and Air Ops ones, too, for that matter) who are wearing the RCAF Leather NON-flight jacket that is actually not permitted to be worn for flying operations.  It adds to the *costume vice uniform* factor!  >:D

Add "50 Mission Crush" hat.  :) < joking.

Attachments

• Hogans_Heroes_Bob_Crane_A2_Flight_Bomber_Jacket-1000x1000.jpg
    Hogans_Heroes_Bob_Crane_A2_Flight_Bomber_Jacket-1000x1000.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 263
I suspect it, or something similar, is being discussed on the golf course multiple times... :facepalm:

Back