• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More fuel for the PTSD fire

PMedMoe

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Reaction score
Iraq vet accused of raping baby - Article Link

JACKSON, Mich. - A former Army paratrooper who served two tours of duty in Iraq has been ordered tried on charges of raping and critically injuring a 3-month-old girl.

The girl sustained brain damage and 17 broken bones and is undergoing therapy. District Judge R. Darryl Mazur ruled Tuesday there's enough evidence to warrant a trial.

I'm sorry, I don't care who you are or what you've been through.  An act like this is despicable!!  :mad:

Just to let you know, there is a former soldier here in Canada that used this defence.....He claimed PTSD from a tour in Bosnia......claiming he killed some Serbs who he discovered raping a woman.....

OldSolduer said:
Just to let you know, there is a former soldier here in Canada that used this defence.....He claimed PTSD from a tour in Bosnia......claiming he killed some Serbs who he discovered raping a woman.....

Yes, I know.  Not an excuse to sexually assault someone else, IMHO.

I wholeheartdley agree....I think the thoughts and fantasies were there long before either of these creeps did what they did.
That's what the criminal profilers will tell you...the fantasy precedes the action.

OldSolduer said:

Try Googling "Roger Borsch"...

Still, gotta agree with everyone so far on this one - do the crime, do the time (with said time reflecting any real mitigation).

More news here.

This happened last year.  The mother has since filed for divorce (no shock huh?) and the child is in foster care.

I just can't believe the @#%ing jerk is out on bail.

Back