• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

More and more funnies.. vol: something...

i9p2m.jpg

GAP said:
Somehow I think you should be able to name this song.  I couldn't.  Guess I'm not bad enough yet.
You'll  kick yourself!! Think harder!!!!!

Can you name the song, just by  looking at the picture?  (answer in 1 hour)

If they stay in there too long it will be "Blue Moon"

Not sure if this had been posted yet, but I was entertained!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival. Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."
The old gentleman paused. Then he said, "Years ago, my wife
ran off with a State trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, sir," replied the trooper.

Scene from Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows where the gypsies are getting Holmes and Watson into Germany on horseback (highlight mine):

Sherlock Holmes: Uh, hmm... Right. Where are the wagons?
Madam Simza Heron: The wagon is too slow. Can't you ride?
Dr. John Watson: It's not that he can't ride... How is it you put it, Holmes?
Sherlock Holmes: They're dangerous at both ends and... crafty in the middle. Why would I want anything with a mind of its own bobbing about between my legs?

:rofl:

A Newfie  walked into a bank in Toronto and asked for the loans officer. He told the loans officer that he was going to Newfoundland on business for two weeks and needed to borrow  $5,000, however he was not a depositor of the  bank. The bank officer told him that the bank  would need some form of security for the loan,  so the Newfie handed over the keys to a new  Ferrari.

The car was parked on the street in front of the bank.  The Newfie produced the  title and everything checked out. The loan  officer agreed to hold the car as collateral for  the loan and apologized for having to charge 12%  interest.

Later, the bank's president  and its officers all enjoyed a good laugh at the  Newfie for using a $250,000 Ferrari as  collateral for a $5,000 loan. An employee of the  bank then drove the Ferrari into the bank's  underground garage and parked it. Two weeks  later, the Newfie returned, repaid the $5,000  and the interest of $23.07.

The loan officer  said, 'Sir, we are very happy to have had your  business, and this transaction has worked out  very nicely, but we are a little puzzled. While  you were away, we checked you out and found that  you are a multimillionaire. What puzzles us is,  why would you bother to borrow $5,000?' 

The  Newfie replied: 'Where else in Toronto can I park my car for two weeks for only $23.07 and expect it to be there when I return?' 

With a name like "The Regurgitator", I'm not even going to click on the link.  :-X

PMedMoe said:
With a name like "The Regurgitator", I'm not even going to click on the link.  :-X
He has a fascinating talent, honest.  And all items come back dry.  It's not that gross, just eye popping.

GAP said:
Somehow I think you should be able to name this song.  I couldn't.  Guess I'm not bad enough yet.

You'll  kick yourself!! Think harder!!!!!

Can you name the song, just by  looking at the picture?  (answer in 1 hour)

So, what the hell was it?  ???

Here's one.  I'm sure we've met at least one of each type.

"There are three kinds of people; those who learn by reading, those who learn by observing and those who touch the fire to see if it's really hot."

;D

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/04/fleshlights-issued-to-male-soldiers-in-bid-to-decrease-combat-zone-pregnancies/

Redneck Father

A Redneck went to the hospital as his wife was having a baby.

Upon arriving he sits down, and the nurse says, "Congratulations, your wife has had quins, 5 big baby boys."

The Redneck says, "I'm not surprised, I have a penis on me like a chimney."

The nurse replies, "You might want to consider getting it cleaned, the babies are black."

Back