• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

montreal CFRC

cryco

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
Just want to say that I've been dealing with the Montreal CFRC since August and I have only great things to say.
It may seem like it's taking forever, but it's not; I had to wait for a spot to open up in the Reserve unit I wish to join.
The original recruiter I dealt with, which I still stay in touch with, has been very helpful, help me setup up an appointment to meet some officers at the CER and also answered a slew of questions I had for him/them.
I've been called to make sure I'm staying in shape, make sure I have my medical appointments setup (I have some documents that need filling out) etc..
The officer that interviewed me was great, no pressure, very relaxed in a semi-formal way; hell, even the NCM that supervised the FORCE test had some great advice.
Just a big thanks so far for making the process very smooth.
I guess I'm posting this to tell other applicants that there are some very skilled and competent people working to get you on board. Just be patient.

Back