• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Monkeypox TEWT

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
I can't but marvel at the accuracy of their predictions.🤔

More here

While I like a good conspiracy theory (not much makes me laugh anymore), AND I wouldn't put it past Uncle Vlado to have his microbiology geeks unleash a bio weapon somewhere to keep NATO folks occupied, this doesn't appear to be a weaponized version of the virus, which was what was used for that TEWT. I'm honestly not too concerned - I'm MOPP 4 at work most of the time I'm seeing anyone for much more than a sliver extraction and my variolation scar is from 1988, so likely have decent immunity still.

While I like a good conspiracy theory (not much makes me laugh anymore), AND I wouldn't put it past Uncle Vlado to have his microbiology geeks unleash a bio weapon somewhere to keep NATO folks occupied, this doesn't appear to be a weaponized version of the virus, which was what was used for that TEWT. I'm honestly not too concerned - I'm MOPP 4 at work most of the time I'm seeing anyone for much more than a sliver extraction and my variolation scar is from 1988, so likely have decent immunity still.

Medical Definition of variolation

: the deliberate inoculation of an uninfected person with the smallpox virus (as by contact with pustular matter) that was widely practiced before the era of vaccination as prophylaxis against the severe form of smallpox

They were still doing this in 1988?

Medical Definition of variolation

: the deliberate inoculation of an uninfected person with the smallpox virus (as by contact with pustular matter) that was widely practiced before the era of vaccination as prophylaxis against the severe form of smallpox

They were still doing this in 1988?
Guess you kinda got me there - while we're picking the flyshit out of the pepper mill though, in the purest sense of the word, vaccination is generally used incorrectly. The term vaccination originally comes from the act inoculating the skin with vaccinia - the cowpox virus, which is still used as the main constituent of the smallpox vaccine...though has come into common use, as immunization serums are now known as vaccines. So I guess, more literally, I have a vaccination scar at the inoculation site(s) I received the vaccine. The vaccine enters the skin through multiple puncture marks, and if there is a proper "take", a blister forms then scars down.

I want to say that my course was one of the last ones to receive this - there was talk of bringing it back for Gulf War 1 as there are still stocks of variola virus in the world that could be weaponized and there was concern Saddam Hussein might bring it to bear.

Sorry. Been gone for a couple. Anyway, I originally posted this because NTI, did a table top excersize, over a year ago, using monkeypox as the culprit. The dates they used, at the time, appear to line up almost exactly with the current dates of our current monkeypox outbreak and response. That, and it is such a obscure disease, but happens to be the one they gamed and, incidently, the one that is now spreading.

Two of the main partners/ contributors of the WHO are Bill Gates and Red China. I trust neither. The current talks for an international agreement is to remove pandemic response sovereignty from nations and place everyone under medical and operational control of the WHO and UN. They will decide vaccinations, quarantines, masks, prophylaxis, who can stay open, who must close, who can work and who can't. They will decide when we move from a pandemic to an endemic. Countries like trudeau's Canada and biden's USA are only too happy to sign away our sovereignty to their globalist puppet masters.

And all coinciding with the WEF stroke fest in Davos.😉🤣

I don't think putin has anything to do with this. Nor do I see the absence of weaponisation as a showstopper.

Last edited:
Completely expected of infanteer, a tad surpised by TBG.
Of course, you could always go to the mainstream news, where I got the story in the first place. The table top is documented. Currently, the WHO, the UN and others are in the process of discussing and signing an agreement giving full authority over soveriegn nations medical procedures to deal with a pandemic. They will decide essential services, they will decide our quarantine protocols, our travel, our jobs. On the face, it sounds benign. However, they have just crossed the hurdle to make it legally binding for the WHO to have full, legal control over how we deal with another pandemic.

"The U.S., along with several other countries, had opposed the inclusion of language that would have made such a treaty legally binding. However, the text of a final resolution indicates that the U.S. has at least partially relented, accepting a reference to an article in the WHO’s constitution that allows for legally binding conventions to be passed by the World Health Assembly."

I'll be back. Stuff to do.

Back