• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mod 6 for selection

xxmixkexx

Inactive
Reaction score
There has been a rumor going around that this was the last year you could try out for the hill or CSOR with out your mod 6.  Can anyone verify this or should I just contact the BPSO?

If there was a change in the prereqs for selection they will send out a CANFORGEN like they did last year.

Ok thanks, did you see one?  I am never near I computer so I do not get the chance to check them.

Unless you read it in a CANFORGEN or hear it directly from a recruiter/member of the CANSOF unit you wish to join,  dismiss any rumors as BS.

Like what was said by others Mod 6 is not required, nor are any of the other PLQ Mods.

For info regarding requirements to apply for CANSOFCOM you can find it on the CANSOF and indiv unit websites,  the yearly CANFORGENs that come out about CANSOF Recruiting as well as email/phone the recruiting section for the unit you want.

As well, generally the BPSO office is good,  but I have heard of some instances where the BPSO had/was giving out the wrong info.  If you wish to apply, IMO I would read the pre requirements off the unit website, print it out,  email the unit and confirm the requirements, print out that email.  That way if anyone in the CoC or BPSO office says anything different you can show them the info that came straight off the unit website and recruiter.

perfect.  I heard it at the pte and cpl level so I figured I would ask.

Back