• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MITCP??

bick

Reaction score
I am trying to transfer from the Sup Res to the P Res.  I am told that one of the longest parts of this process is getting a "MITCP" back from Area HQ. 

Anyone out there have any idea what this is and does?

Thanks for the help.

Jay

Military Inexperience Tends to Cut People .......test ?

bick said:
I am trying to transfer from the Sup Res to the P Res.  I am told that one of the longest parts of this process is getting a "MITCP" back from Area HQ. 

Never heard of it.  I just spent over a year from Release, to Supp List, to Reserve.  A CT would have probably been quicker, but I didn't know anything about the Units in the town I moved too, in time to do that.  The new Unit accepted my Release Medical, and brought me in.  I had to do the CFAT and then PSO interview.  The Administration process was very slow, both here and then in Toronto.  This is a problem (the Administration Process and clerical staffing.) that the Reserves have to sort out big time.  If you are lucky you will find/join a Unit with a 'dedicated and knowledgeable' Clerk.

MITCP = Militia Interim Training and Career Profile...

Google will set you free! ;D

Going through that myself:  Started beginning of Aug talking to new CO, about 2-3 weeks to get VFS and then 2 months to get TOS offer.  Now, must wait 2-3 weeks to get med docs from archives then about a 2 month waiting list for a med.  It seems excessive but I am being told that things are going faster than usual for me.

Back