• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mission Editor

I just got to Level 450 and wham!  FOUR new missions opened to me!  So exciting  :D

airmich said:
I just got to Level 450 and wham!  FOUR new missions opened to me!  So exciting  :D

Mine's the best.  >:D

3VP Highlander said:
Mike

Ammo for Help Special conduct an assassination mission in Triploi, Libya shoudl alsobe amended to Ball versus blank.  I would not not want to do a SOF msn with blanks.    A minor error in selecting the ammo.

Paul

Fixed that. Larry the Steel AK mags are already there... but I think you just haven't reached the level where they unlock yet.

PuckChaser said:
Mine's the best.  >:D

I know  :p  I've been playing it for awhile already (can't remember what level it opened up in).  Just remember to share some of that bonus that you might get with the people pouring CR into it!

I've just added published missions to the PER screen, so now you can browse around and see who has published which missions.

Any way of "selling" my mission allocations? Not being in the military, I have no realistic mission ideas.

If you delete your unsubmitted missions, you'll get your MilPoints back.

Back