• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mission Combat Experience Changes

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
As some of you may have already noticed, I have tweaked the amount of Combat Experience earned for each mission. I'll outline the changes in a bit more detail later on, but for now a summary of the changes is as follows:

• The 'base' Combat Experience for most missions was dropped slightly.
  • A Combat Experience bonus was added to all missions, based in part on the amount/cost of equipment needed and consumed. I.E. if a Mission needs a lot of expensive equipment, you'll get a CE bonus for it.
  • As you increase your proficiency level with a Mission, your Combat Experience to Combat Readiness ratio will improve. I.E. as you become more proficient with a Mission, you'll earn an increasing Combat Experience bonus.

These changes result in a 5-10% increase in the overall amount of CR earned by completing missions. Your mileage may vary, depending on your play style and current status. If you find something that's out of whack or doesn't seem to make sense, please let me know. I've been crunching numbers for a few weeks now to make these changes balanced and fair, but there's always a possibility that I've pooched the math somewhere. :)

Cheers
Mike

No complaints here!

My 51:1 mission has now moved up to 57:1 based on it's level!

Nice mod!

NS

Tango18A said:
Just in the top hundred, but I didn't realize there were 1719 players. ;D

And only 228 have even gotten to level 10. It gets a lot harder to jump the list the farther you go; when I started looking up at the leaderboard I think #1 had about a million CE; now there are 30+ above that.

Back