• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mission Background Colours

josh54243

Inactive
Reaction score
I just noticed that some of the background colours for the missions turned blue. Does this signify anything?

My background colours are as follows:

Yellow - regular mission
Light Green - unlocked AOR mission
Striped red with "DENIED" - locked AOR mission

For me the regular missions are mostly yellow but a few are blue, and the ones that are blue seem to be switching around.

EDIT: Now all of them are blue.

I just tested this in Firefox, IE 8.0, Safari, Google Chrome, and Opera and I see what I posted above on all of them.

Do any of you guys use a website other than army.ca (air-force/navy/etc)? That may have something to do with it.

It's a ploy to make us stay online playing the game more often:  do a blue mission and receive bonus points, quick, catch the blue mission.  Ahhh you missed it.  Wait for it, wait for it....

Disclaimer: the above statement is a complete figment of my imagination.  If you do not receive bonus points for conducting a blue mission, I cannot be held responsible or libel for those missing points.  ;D

Okay, so my missions all went blue in FOB Khakrez.

I was rocking away at the "Repair a road mission" and then I depleted my CR and managed to just miss increasing the mission to level 3 (it's probably 98% now).

This is strange.

I think the colour change reflects those missions you don't have enough CR to attempt.

ModlrMike said:
I think the colour change reflects those missions you don't have enough CR to attempt.

Give this man a prize, he is correct.

Some MPs to you good sir.

ModlrMike said:
That explains it. Thanks.

+150 MP for you (can't rate any higher)

Back