• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MilPoints - Who bought some?

Dissident

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
After spending $300 on Milpoints Since December, I need moral support.  :crybaby:

Don't worry you're not alone, there have been some other avid players as well. :)

And, there is some good news to come from this. I've actually banked enough money to start paying real developers to work on small bits of the game. It's baby steps for now... I want to make sure I'm not wasting everyone's money, but the intent is that I will be able to dole out some work to others as a paid project. I've completed one small project this way already, and just lined up another one last night, for delivery in a few weeks.

Additionally, supporters of the game have also allowed us to bump up our hosting package, making the game (and all of Army.ca) run faster and smoother.

So, while it's a hit on your wallet, you guys are directly contributing to a better site and a better game. If things keep rolling along, we should have cash to funnel back into the game to keep it interesting and fresh.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the game!

Cheers
Mike

Glad to see its going to help out the site and the game!!

Dissident: I haven't spent $300, but I've put $140 into the game thus far. Once I get a little more disposable income again, I'll probably pickup a subscription to help out some more.

If I ever get some disposable income I'm going to drop enough funds to get me the 50k bonus. Expensive but at least I won't be so stressed out over milpoints.... for about all of 2 weeks.

I bought some about 125 days ago to get me started, and I would spend more, however I just can't justify it at this time......

No worries... this is not a call for folks to buy points, but rather a thanks to all those who already have. :)

Cheers
Mike

Mike, glad to hear that are new features planned and glad to have helped ;)

I bought a few a while back...helped kick-start me as well.

NS

I bought some too... but it disappears quick. lol...sigh...

I think I bought about 140$ in MilPoints; however I soon realized that I couldn't afford to keep that habit alive. I had to put the game down because it was too addicting.

Back