• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Milpoints Error

Lightguns

Inactive
Reaction score
I made a positive milpoints where I wanted to make a negative milpoints statement, how do I back it off?

You can't only assess a user once each day, so the short answer is wait until tomorrow to reverse it, and the day after to apply your actual desired rating.

Or I can adjust it for you if you PM me the details.

Cheers
Mike

Ha! I just found your mistake. "Lightguns thought you were Inappropriate and noted "Condesdending" about your post..."

+300 milpoints.

Classic.

Lumber said:
Ha! I just found your mistake. "Lightguns thought you were Inappropriate and noted "Condesdending" about your post..."

+300 milpoints.
Given the right circumstances, I can see awarding points for condescension.  :nod:

Lumber said:

+300 milpoints.

Classic.

I get the two mixed up.  :)

Attachments

• Difference.jpg
    Difference.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 478
I'm sorry if you thought I was being condescending.  By condescending, I mean explaining something to you because I assume that you won't understand what I am saying.

PPCLI Guy said:
I'm sorry if you thought I was being condescending.  By condescending, I mean explaining something to you because I assume that you won't understand what I am saying.

Yes, yes my good fellow, but it's how you said that it that was condescending.

Cloud Cover said:
Yes, yes my good fellow, but it's how you said that it that was condescending.

He needs to work on improving the tone of his typing then. :D

Try using the other hand. Your tone may come through better. [:D

Back