• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Milnet.ca Failing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seems that Milnet.ca is less inviting these days?

Just today's issue we had. Seems like "damn if you do. damn if you don't." So I can understand where you are coming from. Just bums me out sometimes. :D

Dude, lighten up. We have to protect the site and the site owner. That's the job. The message is out there along with a link to a snip of the blog. What more do you want? I am not asking in a cheeky way, I am genuinely curious.

If it's less inviting then take a break. And I say that with respect as well.

Not sure what today's issue was, can someone enlighten me?

Thanks
Mike

Macey,

It's same disclaimer that goes up everytime someone starts\ tries to prejudge someone and puts the owner in murky legal waters. It's Mike B that carries the legal responsibility for the site content not the anonymous poster that doesn't think before opening his lip.

Hey mods, thanks for the replies. Yeah, I usually don't post much. More read these days. And I"ll just keep to it. Honestly you guys are doing a great job, just a hiccup here and there. If you are ever in my neighborhood, I would like to invite you to a Timmies. Treat is on me.

Take Care,
Tom aka Macey

recceguy said:
It's same disclaimer that goes up everytime someone starts\ tries to prejudge someone and puts the owner in murky legal waters. It's Mike B that carries the legal responsibility for the site content not the anonymous poster that doesn't think before opening his lip.
And given the idiocy (not to mention the nonchalant WGAF look on the guy's face) of the act mentioned in the blog post, wanted to make sure responses weren't as idiotic as his reported actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back