• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Surplus Store in Vancouver

mycamouflage

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I'm looking for good Military Surplus Stores in Vancouver, also I wish to check their collection online.

Currently I have 2 Store in my mind (Camouflage.ca and Gorillasurplus.com) Could you please suggest me some other military surplus store)

Thanks!

I think the new West one is closed for good, there is one on Broadway near commercial/clrk. Daves Tactical in New West still sells a wee bit of surplus stuff, but mostly new now. 

Have bought from DStactical in New West multiple times - very nice setup and good selection.  Again, mostly new stuff - but worth taking a look.  (www.dstactical.com)

Hello Guys,

Thanks for your replies.

I would like to suggest you http://www.gorillasurplus.com have a look they are awesome.

Their staff is so friendly.

You're not shilling for Gorilla, are you?

Cuz that would not be nice.

You can PM me or the site owner.

Colin P said:
I think the new West one is closed for good, there is one on Broadway near commercial/clrk. Daves Tactical in New West still sells a wee bit of surplus stuff, but mostly new now.

Are you talking about the old surplus store that used to be on Front St? (I was born and raised in New West, used to shop there as a young cadet, back when DS Tactical was still a bank! ... wait... that awkwardly makes me sound old!)

I am heading back home in a few weeks, haven't been in years, and was hoping to stop in there.  Disappointing if it is closed - that place was a goldmine, mind you, just like a goldmine you had to dig a lot to find the goods!

DS tactical has a tiny amount of surplus, the store on broadway is the biggest left now I think. There is a place on Granville that sells Camo new and surplus and Airsoft.

Colin P said:
The one in New West is open again.

Back