• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC)

Is there any way you know of or anyone I can contact to find out the exact dates in November? I'm trying to work around a large charity event and I need to find out if I need to cancel or if everything is a go.

Like I said, your best bet is to contact your recruiter and have them look into it. They may not know but they'll be able to check. You may not even make it on the November dates(likely the middle of the month) depending on how far along you are in the process.

But give your a recruiter a shout and just ask when the next dates are set for and if you're merit listed for them.

So I called about two-three weeks ago regarding my application, they told me everything looks amazing and I should hear soon.

When should I call if I don't hear anything again?

militaryfamily14 said:
When should I call if I don't hear anything again?

From Ask a CAF Recruiter Sticky,

I submitted my application. Whats Next?

After submitting your application:

You should receive an email within 5-7 business days after the submission of your online application, giving you further direction on the next steps to take in the application process.

To ensure that you receive correspondence between yourself and Canadian Armed Forces Recruiting the following is recommended:

•  Adding the email address "@forces.gc.ca" to your Safe Senders list in your email account is recommended, as there have been instances where email communications between Recruiting Detachments and applicants are filtered out and end up in the junk/spam mail folder.
•  Check your junk/spam email folder in case Forces emails continue to be filtered out.
•  Check up on the status of your application every 30 days with the Recruiting Detachment processing your application.
•  Ensure that you are checking the email account that you provided on your application.

If you have applied and have not yet received an email within 10 business days of submitting your online application, or if you would like to know the status of your application, it is recommended that you do the following:

•  Visit the link to our Forces site, ( http://www.forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73 ) and submit a status update request for your application.
•  If you know your application number, include it in the email.
•  If you do not know your application number, ensure you include your first name, last name, date of birth and the postal code of your home address. This will ensure that the recruiter who receives your email can locate your application and provide you with a status update.
https://army.ca/forums/threads/118929.0

Good morning all,

This is for anyone who's done MPAC and passed and got their job offer!

Was it a long wait after you completed your MPAC to get your job offer? I'm currently waiting to get a call about MPAC date and I'm curious as to know how long you waited until you got your job offer?

Thanks!

ALSO, Anyone know when the next MPAC date is?

militaryfamily14 said:
Was it a long wait after you completed your MPAC to get your job offer? I'm currently waiting to get a call about MPAC date and I'm curious as to know how long you waited until you got your job offer?

ALSO, Anyone know when the next MPAC date is?

Next MPAC date?
http://milnet.ca/forums/threads/37941/post-1447148.html#msg1447148
8 pages.

militaryfamily14 said:
Does anyone know when the next MPAC courses are?

See also,

OP: militaryfamily14

MPAC to Job Offer 
http://milnet.ca/forums/threads/123914/post-1451012/topicseen.html#new

militaryfamily14 said:
I'm currently waiting to get a call/email for the next MPAC date. I'm just wondering how long I should expect to wait?

Hey everyone!

Does anyone have any sort of update as to when the next MPAC course is?? I've been waiting since the middle of July to get some sort of phone call or email about it and nothing!

Anyone else in this waiting game?

militaryfamily14 said:
Hey everyone!

Does anyone have any sort of update as to when the next MPAC course is?? I've been waiting since the middle of July to get some sort of phone call or email about it and nothing!

October/November there will be another MPAC/MPOAC

Hello,

I'm currently in the process for Military Police through the Ottawa Recruitment Center. I was wondering when the next MPAC course is going to be or if it's already been filled?

I've handed in all the papers needed for it (driver's abstract, a form, ID's etc).

I don't know how many times you have to be told, but you have been answered every time that you have asked this question:

militaryfamily14 said:
Hello,

I'm currently in the process for Military Police through the Ottawa Recruitment Center. I was wondering when the next MPAC course is going to be or if it's already been filled?

I've handed in all the papers needed for it (driver's abstract, a form, ID's etc).

militaryfamily14 said:
Hey everyone!

militaryfamily14 said:
Does anyone know when the next MPAC courses are?

Any information is helpful!

[Removed from ASK A CAF RECRUITER and merged here]

Hi everyone, long time lurker here, real wealth of information. I just registered to ask this question, I've been told i'm on the next MPAC in a couple of weeks. My travel arrangements are being sorted out, I am just wondering what I need to bring if anyone can help me out, or will the clerk give me this information? I understand there are a couple of interviews, so a suit, dress clothes, etc. will be needed but is there any PT? outdoor clothes, do I need to bring any personal documentation?

Thanks again for all the help this forum has been throughout my application!

No PT, but there is a gym so if you want to workout on your own time of course bring PT clothes.

You will be getting driven everywhere you need to go, but bringing outdoor clothes to stay warm is of course common sense.

You should get an info package with everything you need to know soon. If you don't get it soon, inform your recruiter/file coordinator/clerk so they can get it for you.

Great, thank you. I figured the clerk will contact me with more information, so far she's only asked how I want to travel there and I haven't heard since.

Will I even have time for PT there? I workout every day, I know we are supposed to act natural at MPAC, but would going for PT after course seem like I'm trying too hard? I don't want to come off the wrong way.

OttCap said:
Great, thank you. I figured the clerk will contact me with more information, so far she's only asked how I want to travel there and I haven't heard since.

Will I even have time for PT there? I workout every day, I know we are supposed to act natural at MPAC, but would going for PT after course seem like I'm trying too hard? I don't want to come off the wrong way.

There'll be down time, it's up to you how you use it.

Just be yourself. If you like to workout, then by all means workout!

I understand the information regarding MPAC is pretty secretive so I understand if I cannot get an answer for this.

Currently I am in the process of OTing to MP from Firefighter. I don't have any experience in terms of policing or any schooling for policing. I am getting my OT through the BPSO because I have deployment time which can be a replacement for the educational requirements. With the little information I have found on MPAC, it is essentially used to assess the applicant through interviews, skills testing, a selection board and scenarios. Is the fact that I didn't get my diploma in police foundations or a similar program going to be a possible hinder in whether or not I will be successful?

No. I had not done formal schooling in policing/crim before going on MPAC and it was not an issue.

danteh said:
With the little information I have found on MPAC,

Some here ( in case you have not seen it ),

MPAC
https://www.google.ca/search?q=site%3Aarmy.ca+MPAC&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-CA:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&rlz=1I7GGHP_en-GBCA592&gfe_rd=cr&ei=cdkpWIOwHsGC8QfRx4PgAQ&gws_rd=ssl#

You will be fine! As a firefighter, you probably have more hands on experience a first responder than anybody else there. Just be yourself, be upfront, and you will sail through. When I went through, the Police Foundations thing was not even touched upon, its simply a req' for off the street applicants.

Best of luck!

Back